Isn't Mario good to me? I sended him something too. Heeeee. But here I am all happy and having the most fun.
December 13, 2016
CHRISTMAS Present for ME!
Kitties, I got a wonderful Christmas present from Mariodacat who loves me furry much. There is a pair of black with polka dots along the frame, sunglasses, a primo nip stuffed toy and with it a beautiful sitting black lady cat just like ME! They smell so heavenly I could not keep my snooter out of the package as it was being opened. Here I am, rubbing it all over, and bunny kicking it too. It was deader than a doornail when I got finished, I'll tell you.
Isn't Mario good to me? I sended him something too. Heeeee. But here I am all happy and having the most fun.
Isn't Mario good to me? I sended him something too. Heeeee. But here I am all happy and having the most fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
Oh my yes pretty Katie, you were having a kickin' good time! Mario is a sweet guy!
We can tell you love that present from Mario! That was very nice of him!
That is such a thoughtful gift.
What a fun gift from Mario. We can see you like it very much.
What a fun and thoughtful gift!
Oh Katie you totally love the presents that Mario got you.
Emma and Buster
Sweet toy, KI. You gave it a good workout! Plus got a little rolling practice for yourself.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Oh obviously Mario SCORED big time with his present! Bet those sunglasses are way cool too.
Love, Angel Sammy
Katie, what a fabulous present! We can see how much you're enjoying it. :-)
Wow, that sure was nice of Mario to send you that terrific toy, Katie. Sure looks like a fun one.
Katie We're sure that you will love your present from Mario.
Mario is indeed good to you, but it's no more than you deserve. :-)
You are a lucky girl Katie. Cute video :)
Woohoo - I am so happy you like the toys sweetie. It's good to see you having a rolling-good time with one of them.
Mario sure knows what his special girl likes!
How special! Mario da cat knows how to treat the Queen!
That Mario is a TRUE gentleman, that is for sure! Well deserved!!! catchatwithcarenandcody
Oh this is so good
You show that thang who the boss is, girrrlll!
Purrz!
Selina
What lovely presents for a sweet girl! Keep enjoying them :D
the critters in the cottage xo
Mario is a kind and generous kitty!! ❤️❤️
That was very kind of Mario. You are having a lovely time with your toy.
What fun! You have a furry good furiend in Mario.
Sasha, Sami, & Saku
What pawtastic gifts. Mario is so thoughtful. We LOVE your video.
Mario is truly a lovely, thoughtful mancat. So great to see you playing and enjoying your super gifties.
Post a Comment