Hello Katie! You has left eye includer encludes your oun today small medicine bottles or large vistas.I love you all ways! dear Sis! xxooxxoxox Sis,Katie,Miyuki and Victoria, Michiko
Hello my sweet darling girl! Gosh, your selfie is beauteous! As far as the hoopers or the linkisms or whatever, my Human hasn't got a CLUE, Katie, not a CLUE. You know what? Those nice kitties at Cat on my Head offered to do the hop part FOR us and then guess what? You got it: The Human did not even help me *DO* a selfie on Sunday! Useless.
Now today she is all whiny and cranky. I think she had a big case of "didn't-want-to-go-back-to-work"-itis, that's what *I* think!
I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Can I drop over later? Your Human is nice than mine today, I bet. XOXOXOXO
34 comments:
Oh, that is one absolutely gorgeous picture!!!!
You are sooooo gorgeous Miss Katie! Beautiful Selfie :) Hope you and Mom have a great Easy!
Luvs
Marty
That is a beautiful selfie of you Katie.
Looking pensive, girl. Are you thinking about me?
Whether you're hoppin' or not, that's a gorgeous selfie, for sure.
Purrs,
Nissy
Beautiful sweet Katie!
Your Mom isn't quite useless...who fills your food and water bowls and scoops your litter box. :-) Great closeup of you!
Wow, is that ur skool piksher? Did u get a free comb?
I love your selfie, Katie!
Linda!!! Amo seus olhos cor de mel, Katie.
No need to hop, Katie, my darling, you are a one-off!! xoxoxo
Awww that's such a beautiful selfie, Katie san!
Don't worry, mama-san...I still don't know about or how to do blog hop.
Hey, beautiful! Hope you are feeling great.
Lovely selfie! Our Mom has never figured out how to add the blog hop link either :(
The Florida Furkids
One word: *SMOOCHES*
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, what a beautiful selfie, Katie. We love it!
Nice selfie you take a better one then I do
Yous llokin' very purretty Katie.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Lexi
Hello Katie!
You has left eye includer encludes your oun today small medicine bottles or large vistas.I love you all ways!
dear Sis!
xxooxxoxox
Sis,Katie,Miyuki and Victoria,
Michiko
Well, she's not TOTALLY useless. She helped you take that gorgeous selfie!
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Katie you are one gorgeous girl!
Hugs, Sammy
I am completely stunned by your beauty.
Very pretty, Katie!
That is fantastic photo- you fur is so shiny. I would frame that if I were your mom.
We love your picture Katie - you're a
beautiful lady.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Oh, sweet Katie what a fabulous Selfie....you are just over the top gorgeous sweetie! Hugs and nose kisses
A good selfie is a good selfie. Good werk Katie!!!
Great Selfie Katie. You did a great job. Hope you and family have a great week.
Our two handsome panther cousins are in love with you, Katie!
MOL! We are cutting the humans a break since they all seem so busy these days!!
Hello my sweet darling girl! Gosh, your selfie is beauteous! As far as the hoopers or the linkisms or whatever, my Human hasn't got a CLUE, Katie, not a CLUE. You know what? Those nice kitties at Cat on my Head offered to do the hop part FOR us and then guess what? You got it: The Human did not even help me *DO* a selfie on Sunday! Useless.
Now today she is all whiny and cranky. I think she had a big case of "didn't-want-to-go-back-to-work"-itis, that's what *I* think!
I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Can I drop over later? Your Human is nice than mine today, I bet. XOXOXOXO
Such a lovely selfie, Miss Katie. Look at how shiny your furs are!
It was your whiskers. They are mesmerizing and so, until your human looks away, they will be hopeless. Purrs...
What a gorgeous gorgeous selfie , Katie Isabella ♡♥♡
XOXO
Post a Comment