Kitties! Woofies!!
If I am lucky, this handsome gentleman will ring the bell and I will open the door and find this study in love out there waiting, just for me. Tell me who would not be enchanted? He is a dream come true.Granny said something today on a comment for the last blog that BOTH girls meowed at me two nights ago. I thought if anyone did, it was Katie. I however agree with Granny . Both are loved and knew it...so both spoke to let me know I was still loved despite not having either in the bed with me.
My car at the body shop is ready today at 3:30. I managed to round someone up to take me there to pick it up. That is a full day earlier than I was told. Can't beat that with a stick.



23 comments:
That sweet little one should move it! Car problems can be such a pain.
Awwww....thank you so much for sharing these!
I liked this
Granny sure had a great thought, and I agree wholeheartedly! Hope that gentleman kitty came by....
Glad you got your car back in such a timely fashion!
He certainly is dreamy!
Wow he does look dreamy for sure!
He’s PURR-ecious❣️ Kit
That is a seriously handsome dude! We really liked the memes you shared, and are really happy you got your car back (and a ride!). :)
What a beautiful, comforting post. Thinking of you today, sending warm purrs, and hoping picking up your car goes smoothly!
Your babies are still with you. They visit you and watch over you, and they will find ways to let you know they are there—whether that's a flash of them in the corner of your eye, a smell you associate with them, or a soft meow. Our fuzzy friends never really leave our side, even when they are no longer in their fuzzy little bodies. <3 Sending hugs!
That is quite the gentleman caller
Me encanta los memes. Es todo un encanto. Saludos desde España
Adorable gentleman caller ~ sweet kitties grab our hearts and never let go ~ Hugs ^_^
https://anartistreflects.com
Car work is completed early? Wow, that's fabulous!
Thank you from my heart. XX
Since you wanted to know, I'm from the southernmost state of India: Kerala. In case you visit this part of the world, do let me know and we can meet.
Ahead of schedule is always good.
What a handsome date and OMCs Carole your toesies look fantastic
painted fire engine red.
Hugs cecilia
He is a Handsome fellow
Well THAT was painful. Mom has not been able to leave comments on our currents (a lovers) blogs forever! But when I, Kozmo, saw your gentleman caller, well I stood on her until she figured out haw to fix her phone so I could leave you a love note. Katie, I shall ride the full moon beams over the bridge tonight so you and I can Snuggle, cuddle and enjoy the celestial spectacle. see you soon my love. Your Kozmo❤️💕
💕
Oh---He is beautiful indeed. That is so true about grief -there is nothing like losing the love of a pet. xo Diana
Charlee: "Your date definitely knows how to make a good first impression!"
OMC that's a lovely date and such a handsome dude...MOL...I think we have catched up on all the posties, sweet Angels and mom. Extra Soft Pawkisses for a good night, sleep tight✨🐾😽💞
Post a Comment