Kitties, this is meant to be a good post, not one of sorrow. Katie came home this early afternoon. She has taken up a place next to her sisfur, Admiral.
She was a beautiful girl, so she chose a beautiful resting place. I wish I could have found one like that for my Admiral.
Oh! Admiral said to tell you that her actual name back when she was 3 months old and Mom found her in a parking lot, became Lady Bianca. The kids couldn't stand that...so they re-named her Hester. MSNLive Spaces friends in her blogging there re-named her Admiral and she came to the CB with that name. Her urn will say if you look, Hester. But she has been Admiral for so many years, I automatically call her that. This was for those who may see her urn and wonder at the name.
My little girl is home now. She is where she belongs. And she is in the bedroom that the now, three of us, have shared for a long time. I take great comfort knowing they are home. And the love they had the entire time they were with me is still the same. Strong and true.
Here she is...welcomed home with Mom again. Thank Goodness.
![]() |
| Having a sunbath in her favorite window you have seen her in so often |
![]() |
| With her sisfur Admiral |
![]() |
| One for each baby. |



.jpeg)
36 comments:
That is a beautiful resting place. xO
So beautiful. It's such a comfort when they're back home. I have the same Willow Tree figurine!
Hugs from all of us, she is home forever now.
I have one similar and it's most precious as yours is.
More big healing hugs. ♥
Always thought that leaving the vet's office with an empty carrier was the worst, yet picking up the cremains is a profound gut-wretch.
Hugs and purrs, and it's a beautiful box.
Beautiful resting place. Hugs ๐ซ ๐ค
Together forever. Purrs.
I’m glad she’s back.
Welcome home, forever, Katie! Your little carved box is so pretty.
Deus caritas est!
I hope it gives you some comfort in these hardest of all times.
I know you are more than glad to have the sweet girl back in the house where she belongs. She's been out of your sight for too many days. From there she will keep an eye on you just as Admiral has been doing all this time. Two red roses for two beautiful cats.
So glad she is back home with you.
Home where she belongs❣️ Kit, Kat, Rocky & Cali
Continued purrs and hugs from all of us.
Kisses Katie!
Lots of love and hugs, Carole. It's good her ashes are with you now. ❤️❤️❤️
Don't trip on the loss,. just look up and she will be there. All our love,
home is where the heart is, and Im glad katie is there now woth you. that is a beautiful resting box ๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค๐พ๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค
Gracias, desde mi corazรณn
All of you are balm to my heart. And spirit.
Blessings and healing prayers to you, my dear.
They both have beautiful resting places. The Admiral's looks like it holds a whiff of her essence, and Katie's is a treasure box. And they both rest in the hearts of their friends and family. Beautiful places indeed.
It's good to know that Katie is back home with you♥ Our Z Cat is in a carved box much like Katie's. You are always in my thoughts and I am still sending prayers for comfort and strength. Sending some hugs too.
A beautiful post for your two girls. It is always a relief when our angels are back home again. We always wondered about the name Admiral. Thanks for explaining the progression of names. Mom sends love and hugs. We send lots of purrs. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
It is a relief when the remains are back home and you are together again.
Chaplin: "We know just what you mean, it didn't feel right here until Dennis came home to join Pooh Bear, Trouble, Tucker, and Trixie in their special place in the china cabinet."
yam sitting here bawling like a baby. I have not been around blogland because of hubby's health issues. I had no idea your sweet girl had crossed the Rainbow Bridge. I felt like I knew her like she belonged to our family. Oh-I know your heart is broken and will never be the same but I am glad she is home with you and her spirit roaming with the ones she loved earth-side. I am going to send you something that SweetCheeks told me about pet heaven when she was 3 or 4 years old. Much love and many hugs to you and balm for your broken heart. xo Diana
Welcome home, Miss Katie! It is indeed such a comfort to have our loved ones back with us and still sharing our homes.
Purrs,
The Chans
Oh my gracious what a lovely resting chest you have with Katie Isabella inside and with her sister Admiral. The engraving on the mini chest and urn are beautiful. I love that Katie can still sun in her favorite spot.
Life is good with you 3 back under the same roof.
Hugs cecilia
We are so thankful that your beloved Katie is home again with you, Mom Carole. Sending you love and all good things, dear friend.
This made Us all weep, all over again. But it's a beautiful resting place and We are sure Katie loves that elegant box, as well as being able to continue watching over you from her favourite sunny spot. Purrs, The J-Cats
Awwwww, this is so meautiful, we are crying... tears of sadness on one paw and happiness that Katie is home with mew on the other... sending big hugs ๐๐ป๐พ๐ป๐
Forgot to say, can mew email us, we have a something for mew, special!!! ๐ป๐๐ป
Sending prayers and hugs! I am so glad Katie is home.
Oh, Katie, we just saw this post the other day on our phone and we had to cry, because me missed your home coming and we miss you, sweet Angel Katie. What a beautiful place you got next to your sister. Together furrever, but still around๐Soft Pawkisses to your mommy to comfort her๐พ๐ฝ๐
Post a Comment