Kitties! I don't know how this Anaconda got in...HELP!! Mom went to get the broom so she can hit him with the stick! But will it be too late? That's my DONKEY!!! He almost has Donkey and his tongue is reaching out to assess his tenderness. HELP! Maybe she oughtta get something more lethal. HURRY Mom! OH NO! Mom slipped on a banana peel...I will swoop in and save Donkey myself. I can DO IT! I learned tactical skills from mom and I am approaching from the Anaconda's back section...I'll leap over him and snatch my Donkey away! Hold my Temptations!

23 comments:
Hold on Sweetheart! Don’t move! I’m on my way to save you, Donkey & the Tempations!!! Beam me up, Scottie! ❤️ Kat, your Loverboy to the rescue❣️❣️❣️
WHEWW!!!! MY HERO!!
It sounds like Kat saved the day, good for him!
Katie isabella! How in the world did a snakey thing get into your house. Did your air conditioner man leave a whole in the wall? Of course you had to save donkey. We're just sorry that Mommy found your banana and went sliding across the floor. That might have been funny to see. Precious is now she's got the idea to leave her banana out or I can step on it.
Yikers, that's an impressive snakey thing! Good for you Katie, taking care of it right away!
Poor Donkey had to be so scared! Nice save though!!!
Great blog
I know you'll take care of the donkey. That snake doesn't have a chance with you around. You're the best.
Have a purrfect day and week. My best to your mom. ♥
Oona: "You can do it, Katie! LIKE A NINJA!"
Thank COD Donkey is safe!
SNAKES!!! YIKES!!!
Glad Donkey is ok ~ snakes are not fun sometimes ~ Hugs ^_^
https://anartistreflects.com
What a terrifying sight! We're sure you did a great job of saving donkey, Katie!
Purrs,
The Chans
Katie Isabella not only are you a Princess you are a Warrior Princess standing tall and proud as you rescued Donkey. He is lucky to be loved by you
Hugs cecilia
Yikes! That was scary. XO
You can do it, Katie! Just don't be too unkind to the snake; he's just doing what nature told him to. Still...
"Hold my Temptations" MOL!!!
Melissa and Mudpie...You got it. Love that!
John Bellen. But that's DONKEY!!!
Whoa, that anaconda needs to keep away from Donkey! Go get 'em, Katie!
I know you can do it. You’re the toughest cat around.
That was a CLOSE CALL! And you took on that vicious anaconda - brave girl that you are! YAY!
Hugs, Teddy
Katie, we are praying you were successful and rescued your precious donkey. It would be a tragedy if you lost him. Fun Fact: Anacondas can weigh as much as 400 pounds. We are pleased you were dealing with a more petite one. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
Post a Comment