April 15, 2026

Spammer

Kitties!!!!   Hope the spammer knows how much he is hated/disliked/whatever.  I don't know about you kitties and woofies but mom and I got triple helpings.  

I noticed Mom last night finally...with this!  a delightful cuppa hot chocolate.  Bet you know where I got the cup.


She looked up caffeine first though.  Almost none.  Like 5-10 mg.

It's sunny out and mom said she needs to quit messing with me, what with reading my mind and fetching and carrying everything all day long for me...bringing me food where I am so I will eat.  I keep her bizzy.  Tomorrow she has to gather me up somehow and get me to the v-e-t to have claws done, ears swabbed out (her methemizole is rubbed on the ear flap) and I am too too spoiled to allow her to clean my ears or cut my claws.  I do need another shot of B 12 however. 

Mom here: BTW, Katie ate only her dry kidney kibble yesterday.  I had gotten a new bag, yes~~~ but same flavor as the other one.  So she did eat yesterday despite my complaining all day that she didn't.  Before until yesterday she had a few bites and later always threw them up.  This time no hork-- anywhere.  And the finished bag was not stale.  *shrugs shoulders*


See ya... and head bonks to you.



21 comments:

Kea said...

Good luck at the v-e-t for claws and ears, Katie! ❤️

Yeah, Google needs an upgrade to their spam filters. Even I've had to change to moderation after 1 day, and I barely blog, have everything locked down as much as possible. ๐Ÿ™„

Lynn and Precious said...

Had da spammers this week once. Saw Trout Towne is doing monitoring now as it was so bad. Makes us all mad. Katie, you have a fun spa day tomorrow. I know yer mommy is soooo looking forward to gittin' you there.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Spam is the worst! You need to eat more sweet Katie and good luck at the you know where!

Eastside Cats said...

Those spammers make me so mad too!
Katie, do yourself a favor and go quietly to the vet appointment; you need your doctoring.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie…what ewe knead iz sum fancee feezt tuna…de reel deel…tell yur mom ta get ewe sum…itz like a chunk oh fizh ina pak‼️๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค

pilch92 said...

Glad Katie finally did eat. Good luck at the vet. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

I forgot to say nice mug shot LOL!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Love the mug! Hot chocolate is the best :)

Katie Isabella said...

Terry sells them on ETSY.

meowmeowmans said...

Those spammers are such a pain, aren't they? Katie, we hope everything goes well at the v-e-t. And we're glad to hear you at that kibble (without horking, to boot)! Hugs and love to you both. :)

messymimi said...

I do hope Katie keeps eating. As for spam, it seems to come in waves and eventually dies down, best to just ride it out.

Leah said...

We're late wishing you the best at the vet tomorrow, Katie! So good to hear that you ate some food and kept it down! Meows from us!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We got the spammers too. Pathetic people. All you can do is delete, delete, delete. We hope you'll cooperate about the carrier thing.

Purrs,
The Chans

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I hope all goes well at the vet, Katie. I have had the spammers on both blogs, and if it continues I will have to put full moderation on.

The Florida Furkids said...

We have spammers too lately. Good luck at Dr. Stabby's.

John Bellen said...

Junk mail seems to be working over-time these days. Trout Towne just had to put their comments on moderation. How did the vet visit go, Katie?

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Accursed spammers! There's been more spam in the email lately too! And it's not even the kind of spam we can eat ..."

My Mind's Eye said...

Idiot spammers are driving me nuts. Bad enough they comment but it 87,000 times is too much.
Happy your Vet trip went well
Hugs Cecilia

NanaDiana said...

Good luck at the V-E-T! Spammers are awful and if you acknowledge them at all it is even worse...that and junk mail! Whew!!!! Glad Katie ate a bit. It's always worrisome when they don't eat. xo Diana

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Too bad we can't spam thje spammer back, LOL! That is a cute mug!
I think this spammer gets all of us because we are sort of related and he can use our links to 'get us'. Dang!
Do well at the vet, Katie! And please eat up!!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Good Luck at the Vet's, sweet girl. Remember, they do it all for your best๐Ÿ’—Nice mug mom. More Pawkisses for all of you๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’ž