Kitties! Mom is leaving to get her hair done whatever that means. It is too long again in back so I know she will ask for 4 inches off. The man is coming tomorrow ( whoopee) to stain the deck privacy fence at last. I will have great entertainment. You will see from the picture that I am up here at the big window...on the Antimacassar (cat fur fender-offer) on Mom's new chair. You can also see the Cat Protecter sheets all over it after have already, for the first time in all the years I have been here, scratched the dickens out of the back and the foot rest and the arms. I only had a week to do my best before she got the Ant0Cat stuff. It's working but looks like heck.
 |
| Far away but you can see how I'll snoopervise the man tomorrow. |
.jpeg) |
| Mom thinks she has the chair protected. Pardon my snickers. |
.jpeg) |
| My youngest favorite brovver gave mommy this for Christmas last year, silver. |
Mom's headed off to get her hair done. Gotta get it cut off some.
18 comments:
You would have even more entertainment, Katie, if your mum had her hair cut by the guy coming to stain the deck. She'd probably save a lot of money, too.
Katie, do you do any chair scratchin' when da mommy is gone? Good time to sneak in a bit of devilment. She wouldn't know it was you is she didn't see it. She must think winter is over to cut off hair now. Too cold up here with frozen bird baths 2 days in a row. So Lynn wants her hair over her ears and nose and chin, mol.
Happy Tuesday to you Katie Isabella and Mom enjoy your hair appt...
Hugs cecilia
Sounds pretty entertaining sweet Katie! I wish I had more hair that needed cutting LOL!
We think you have a good plan for snoopervising.
The present is very pretty. You have a very good spot for snoopervising what is going on indoors and outdoors.
katie frum my veew point eye can see that. 89.4 purr cent oh de chair iz open for scratchin 🖤🤍🤍🖤😸‼️🐾
Sweetheart, you’re looking absolutely scrumptious on the back of the chair!!! Why do our moms even bother trying to protect the furniture? Where there’s a will, there’s a way!
Tell your mom to send us picture after her haircut❣️
What's a few claw scratches amongst family, eh?
For the first time ever Mudpie is scratching the couch! What's up with that, girls? I don't care though because it's very old.
That looks like a good spot. Your mom has such nice hair. XO
Tomorrow will be so much fun watching that man to make sure he does a good job, Katie. Our mom and dad put stuff like that on our good furniture, too. As IF, right?
We sure hope Mom's haircut went well. Did she wear that awesome Katie Isabella necklace from your brother?
XO
You look very comfy on the chair, Katie! Hopefully it won't get too many scratches ... We just love that Katie necklace! We're betting it will look marvelous with your Mom's new haircut!
Good luck snoopervising that guy working on the deck - you're definitely qualified to keep an eye on him. Your Mama's hair is SOOOOO long! My Mom couldn't grow her hair that long in a dream! Her hair is thin and (uggo - her word for ugly).
Huggies, Teddy (and Mom Pam)
She is clearly going to need something a lot more drastic than those little anti-macassars!
Purrs,
The Chans
anti mcCaters.
Charlee: "Wow, your Mom does have a lot of hair! I kind of like it when our Mama's hair gets that long because I can sneak up behind her on the sofa and chew on it a little."
It sounds like the chair is made of a fabric which is attracting you to scratch. Maybe she could have a scratcher post made with that material around it.
Post a Comment