Kitties! Another weekend of snow. No ice I don't think...just snow. I am soooo not liking that!
Here I am sleeping and just plain relaxing in Mom's new peacock colored chair. She spread an anti-MaScratcher all over it! Less than a week ago, for the first time ever in the 14 years I have lived here (I am almost 19 now) that I have EVER scratches the furniture. The carpet...yeah, some. Not much. She always hollers at me when she catches me, but I have never changed the look of the furniture. Now if that doesn't look awful, I don't know what does! She says she hates my claw art!
![]() |
| Sheesh! I am embarrassed to have all my furriends over! |
![]() |
| Close up of me and the Anti-MaScratcher! |
Purrs needed and strong ones please. I am off my food again for pity sake. Was at the Dr. last Friday a week, for Vitamin B12, claw cutting and ear cleaning... and I was doing fine.
I get anxious for my food...stand up to greet it as it is being lowered..take one sniff and leave it untouched. Mom opened and wasted 3 cans yesterday...she follows me around with it trying to get me to take some bites... and we are doing that again today. Up to two cans so far. I don't eat much dry but it's there.
Now Mom has to iron her hair she said (Eeeeek!!! WHAT???!!!) so Bye.
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
39 comments:
katie…ya dinna heer thiz frum me but ewe CAN get up under de mc scratch churr and shred a way…hopin yur sniff and walk comez two a halt and ya start N joyin yur nomz again…switch it up ..frum say for eggz ample…fancee feezt ta friskies…chunkz ta pate…🖤🤍🤍🖤🐾
Lots of purrs, Katie. I think it's more stressful for the humans, trying to persuade their fur babies to eat something! ❤️❤️❤️
Buckets of purrs for you, Katie.
Katie, only one way to keep yer mommy happy, that is to eat and eat lotz. I know you have done it so go at it gurl. There'z gotta be a flavor you'll dig into soon. And we kinda like the chair cover/art especially since you are on it!
Just got my test results back minutes ago, my T4 is now down to 2.9, yay!!!!!
But they want more blood in 4 weeks, bahhhhhhhhh.
Maybe if you eat she'll uncover the chair?? Try it!
Sending good thoughts for you to start eating again, Katie. No scratching the chair though!
KATIE ISABELLA YOU LOOK VERY REGAL ON YOUR THRONE...JUST TELL YOUR FRIENDS IS IS THE NEW FASHION TREND.
DANG GIRLFRIEND....I HOPE YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING PLEASING TO YOUR NOSE AND IT QUICKLY GOES DOWN YOUR THROAT.
HUGS X 2
WE ARE ANTICIAPATING LIGHT FLUFFY SNOW THANKFUL NOT ICE BUT
AT THIS POINT ANY WINTRY MIX IS UNINVITED
CECILIA
Please eat something, Katie! We want you , your Mom and the rest of Blogville to be happy.
We have all kinds of those strange looking chair/couch and loveseat covers...leftovers from our kitty days, but once MJF got up on the couch, and dug a deep hole in the cushion...cause doggies like to scratch the beds before they lay down...
Sorry I'm late getting here. I hope by now you've had something to eat. Purrs from all of us sweet Katie.
Please eat, sweetie!
Sending purrayers Katie !
We're all purring here for you to start eating again, Katie! No snow here yet but they say we won't go above freezing tomorrow ... And then they started saying "flurries" ...so we just don't know what to think!
Praying you get your appetite back. XO
Gracious, you decorated the new chair? I'd think a new one is fine as is.
I'm praying you will eat, there's no reason not to.
Hello, Sweet Katie, I hope you eat soon!
Take care, have a happy weekend.
I hope you feel like eating today. I know it makes Mom anxious when you don't eat. Uh-Oh on the chair---that is NOT good! xo Diana
Dearest Katie! I know it has been like forever since I have commented! Our Mom has taken to reading our furrends blogs on her tablet (or phone) and she has to login on every site we visit or we comment as Anonymous! (she has yet to figure out why but I digress...) I do hope you start eating! Our Peeps really worry about that! I too was off my food for 4 days after my last vet visit. I do love my vets (Dr Ruth and Dr Weston) and the vet techs, BUT I HATE the ride there and back...
Enough said! I wanted to tell you that I, Kozmo am going to try to post a picture of me getting ready for Valentine's Day! Stay tuend sweetie!
Yours forever, Kozmo!
PS Mom KNOWS exactly what the photo your Mom posted is and she says CONCATULATIONS!
Opie does the same stunt not eating due to fussiness. I fixed that. Warm up her plate or bowl as well as her canned food. I put the can in the bowl and run hot water over it. When both warm I dish it out. Everyone likes a hot meal!
You are a constant worry for your mum, Katie. She dislikes wasting food, I am sure, but she'd open every tin she has if you'd just eat the last one. Give her a break, Katie, and chow down on the second or third one.
Please eat, sweetie. I remember struggling to feed my angel Luna before cancer took that darling cat from us.
great idea!
Oh you precious dear boy! xxx
John...you nailed it.
What a pity that your mom does not appreciate your artwork, Katie. That AntiMaScratcher looks like what we have at our house, too. There's no accounting for the taste of humans, is there? Speaking of taste, we sure hope you get your appetite back real soon. We're purring lots for you. Please eat, okay? Love, Ava and Target (and Mom and Dad, too)
I don’t think it is your fault. At 18 it is common to have shaky paws/
Katie, We worry about you a lot when We hear you haven't been eating. Please, please, don't go starving yourself! There must be something you like! Purr-haps you should come over here and join Us in the Enchanted Forest for a Picnic! It's quite warm today, about 22 degrees Celsius. We could play and that should help you work up an appetite. We love you sooooo much.
Aww, Katie...ya gotta eat girlfriend...otherwise you'll have to go back to the vet via the portal from hell for more diagnostics and you surely don't want that.
Your fur-iend,
Wilson 🐾
Purrs to you that you start eating and feel better xx
Our Queen Tama used to love any soup-based food. Have you tried some, Miss Katie?
Purrs,
The Chans
That is so cute Katie. Yes, scratching is so fun, I can imagine. Thanks for visiting my blog Peabea Scribbles so I could come visit and see what you have been up to. :)
Sweetheart, when I won’t eat, my mom boils chicken for me. It works every time. I’m bringing some to you right now! ❤️Kat
Chaplin: "Aww, Katie, we are sorry to hear you are off your food again. And we know how it worries your mom when that happens."
Charlee: "We send lots of purrs for you to feel better and get back to enjoying the delicious stinky goodness she puts out for you. We know it's only the best!"
Lulu: "And we dogs send tail wags, too!"
BIG purrs that you feel like eating soon.
I know it stresses the humans.
I will send some extra strong purrs to you!
Purrs Winnie
Oh Katie you need to at least try and eat, even if you don't feel like it, not eating is such a worry for you mum
Poor kitty, that sounds stressful. Hopefully a little extra love and patience will help them settle and eat again soon. It's good that the doctor checked everything recently, so it might just be a temporary off day.
Wow, on your mom closing all those rings! Most of the furniture at our house is covered with slipcovers as one cat or another has “redecorated” them. Our mom would like nice furniture, but she loves us more than big inanimate objects.We do have scratching posts all over the house, and if you saw them, you would know we use them. We are still waiting for all this yucky white stuff to skidaddle! Please eat, Katie. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
Oh, sweet girl, we hope you start eating again soon, you know you only can scratch the...uh...scratching posts when you have enough strenghts, right😸Healing Pawkisses for you sweet girl and cross all our paws that you're appetite is coming back real soon🙏🏼Hang in there sweet girl, and the mommy too. We know this is tough🐾😽💞
Hi Katie and Mom.We saw your question on our post about Eve. Here is the answer we put there, in case you didn't see it:
That hole goes to the other "room" in her cage. For now, Eve lives in one of the double-sided cages at the shelter. Many of the rooms at PAWS are cage-free, and most of the cats who get along well with others eventually get moved to those (unless they get adopted first!). The cats in the cages are most often those who are new, who have special dietary needs, or who don't get along with other cats. I think Eve is in a cage because she's still new. :)
Oh Katie, we are sending mew oodles of healing purrs, and hope mew find something irresistably tasty! 😻😻😻
Post a Comment