Mom and I are grateful to each of you for the purr and prayerful help along the way for me. Look what I did again last night?
Donkey and Floppy Mousie. AND when I brought them in with announcements..I woke mom up by washing her face and by speaking to her while on her chesticles. Very unusual at night time from me.
Right now I am in a ball next to mom's feet while I dictate. She's getting things done around the house.
This is a Grateful blog hop. Thanks Brian for the opportunity.
![]() |
| (Mom and I have very trackable carpet.) |
I told everyone about my B12 shot hoping to help any kitty that needs it. XX 💗


24 comments:
Katie, wishing you and your mom many more cozy moments.
(My latest post: Seasons in my life)
Katie I'm so glad that you continue to feel so good and hope you remain so for a long time to come! 💕
Way to go, Katie!
katie dee mum izza gonna git me sum b12 from chewy
Katie fur a meowment we thought you were joining the Grateful Dead and that
Gidget and her mum would be dancing with you. I hope yer mommy did not
trip over you balled up at her feetsies whilst she was slip sliding over that
shinny floor. Donkey and Mousie are probably so happy to be playin' with you
agin. Do they leave footsie prints like you with their tiny tootsies?
That is a most wonderful thankful day sweetest Katie! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
Purrs for the good news !
Katie, what marvelous news to hear, we love to hear that you had such a good day! You go, girl!
I am glad the shot is helping you. XO
We're so thankful you're feeling good!
Ah, now we know you are feeling better.
That is the best alarm clock
I am always happy to see your posts and how you are doing so well again, Katie.
Sweetheart, you are my WonderWoman (Kitty)! Meet me UTB with Donkey & Floppy Mousie❣️
❤️ Kat
Charlee: "Katie, have you been explaining things to your mom? I'm sure she appreciates it!"
Love.
rkrsrue.blogpost.com
Katie Isabella OMCs OMCs you are a Warrior Princess Kitty. I'm thrilled with this news and I know donkey and mousie were happy to be totted.
Hugs Cecilia
I am thankful to read you are doing well
When we see the vet again, we'll ask about B12 shots...thanks!
Your carpet always reminds me of beach sand, Katie; maybe it's your pawprints in it that makes the impression (pun).
We're so grateful to know you're doing so much better, Katie. XO
Dearest, sweetest Katie, We are so grateful that you are feeling so good. We have all been furry worried about you. We are glad you have so many sunpuddles to snooze in, even though it's mid-October, and that you are enjoying playing with your toys once more - and wolfing down your noms.
Say, dearest Katie, we hope you have many, many more good days, and we're glad to see you doing better. What a wonderful Thankful!
Glad you're feeling better, Katie.
Post a Comment