Kitties! You are all invited to brunch. It will be served here at the usual 'patio' that the LadyCat next door uses when she holds her weekly gatherings. She, the LadyCat, does her prime hunting in the back of our house here as it is next to a densely wooded area. Her tongue is out, so it's lip smacking good.
Katie graciously allows gatherings for Brunch here on her property since she has a standing invitation to join in the feast.
You are invited to bring along anything you wish to garnish the entree or add to the table (if you will).
Come and git it!!!

27 comments:
That sure looks like a pretty thankful guest!
Love this❣️❤️❣️
Katie, that's chippie-on-a stick fur brunch. I'll try to zip right overfur. My chippie is eatin' butternut squash seeds Lynn put out fur him. To fatten him up and then I'll be hostess fur the next brunch. I'm kinda buzzed out on da nippy right now.
Katie Isabella your LadyCat friend is very kind however please tell her I like my meat well done. MOL MOL MOL
Hugs Cecilia
If Mo was still here he would definitely take you up on that offer!
How sweet of you to share. XO
Mine wouldn't know what to do with that meal.
I'm sure Link would be delighted to come, but he has a big appetite so how about he brings some extras, okay?
A very kind invitation from your friend, Katie!
How generous of your pretty neighbor to share with all of us, Katie!
Mmmmmm, lip-smacking goodness!
We're sorry to have missed that, Katie. Still. purrhaps We could invite you over here for an intimate little get-together to make up for that.
Chaplin: "Awww, we're too late for brunch I guess! But we will have Lulu snag us a gopher to bring to the next one!"
katie....due ewe think next time her mite sharez a fizh ore two !!! ;) ♥♥☺☺
Nice!
Block party!
Looks so good! They get to enjoy so much goodness!
that is quite the spread
Did that lil dude think he was coming to the party?? Oopsie!
We sometimes K/O wee varmints, but leave then in the yard for petcretary to find later...TMI!!!
I LOVE that reply!
Ruby, you got my mom laughing pretty good!
Oh, please do tell what happened at the Music Circus. :D
MOL "lip smackin good!"
I'm so thrilled to read good news. Hugs to your mom, Katie Isabella, and scritches to you.
We would come but we have to stay in the house!
On our way....Extra Pawkisses for the both of you🐾😽💞
Oh no, is that a chipmunk. That makes our mom very sad, but we bet it was good eating for kitty. We are so sorry for not being around much, Katie. We pray you are doing well. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona & Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
Post a Comment