July 7, 2025

I Was Active Last Night

Kitties, Woofies!   When I wasn't sleeping on mom's ear, I was bizzy.  I brought three of my babies in at night.  Donkey is the farthest one in.  Fat Pink Mousie and Floppy Mouse are next.  You should have heard the announcements.  It was blood chilling.  (Mom here! It was...trust me!) 

If you are wondering, Mom made a homemade lumbar roll there on the table for herself to use while sitting. And me, I was watching NCIS with Mom last night.   






Pee Ess:  Mom refuses to let me post any political things at all.  This is a blog about me, a cat. We get very disappointed when we are forced to see ugly political comments and content as we travel. We won't comment when blogs and comments are political. If you're mad at us, we are sorry.  😻We refuse to read vitriolic Face Book posts too though we love the persons. 

23 comments:

Pradeep Nair said...

Three of them! Quite a lot! Regarding politics, perfectly okay not to comment. I too don't like to discuss or post anything political. If at all I do, that will be an exception, and it will definitely be non-controversial!
-- Pradeep / Time and Tide

John Bellen said...

Bringing the gang to bed is a good sign, Katie. You must be feeling well. It's that big, fat, comfy chair that you have now. It looks like you can just sink into it.

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL what is the source of your stress.....that is too funny. LOVE IT
YEP Madi and I agreed early on our blog would be fun no opinions.
Except Madi often voiced opinions about me. But that was ok it was fun
I love all the NCSI programs.
Hugs cecilia

Kea said...

Katie, you WERE very busy! 😆

Skip the politics, there's enough of it out there. (Speaking as a Canadian, of course!) You do whatever feels right for you! 💕

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I agree Katie, politics are best kept off cat blogs. You were very busy last night.

Ms. ~K said...

Clever lumbar roll! You take good care of your babies❣️😻❤️ Kat

Lynn and Precious said...

Lynn and I come to see you Katie fur you and what you git yer mom into. Polly ticks stay on the news channel where they belong. We luv the new chair and you have your favorite furiends spread around! I let Lynn put her bike stuff on my post, but only with my approval.

Katie Isabella said...

That bike stuff is FURRY interesting to me and where she goes with~ pictures.)

Kitties Blue said...

Mom tries to stay out of politics except for generalities. It is one reason she does not watch the National News any more and very seldom the local ... it seems it is only about people being senselessly killed. Cooper Murphy loves to bring toys to the bedroom at night. Last night it was three, and like you, he announced them with gusto. Mau used to do the same thing! Last night, Coop delivered a nanner, a birthday cupcake and a large owl kicker. The most he has ever delivered in one night is six. What is your record? The fish/cat cartoon was a good one. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Couldn't agree more about the politics. It seems the majority of my cat blogging friends feel very differently than I do, so I just keep my mouth shut. It's too cute that you bring your toys into the bedroom at night! I've never had a cat do that.

pilch92 said...

I am glad that you were so active. XO

Eastside Cats said...

It's your blog, and your rules.
FB and other social media, I've unfriended plenty and skip a bunch, but am not afraid to unfriend more.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure were busy sweet Katie and you were having fun too. I don't like politics or politicians.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I don't bother with politics. I love the fishbowl cartoon. :)

Darla M Sands said...

You're so adorable. :D And I agree about political posts. Online media platforms provide no opportunity for sensible, civil discourse. Is that even possible, anymore? ~sigh~ Be well, and thanks for making me smile.

Katie Isabella said...

My record in my young days for maybe 5 years was 6 babies brought into the bedroom with *very* clarion announcements! Donkey, floppy mousie, fat pink mousie, fat ducky and red heart shaped lovie.

messymimi said...

Some nights are made for romping, you just get the feeling and have to do it.

When I see anything political on a post, I simply say the truth, I am very sad for our world. I don't take sides or announce my other thoughts, this is my truest one.

Leah said...

Katie, what a busy night you had! It's good that you're doing so well! Ahaha funny cartoon!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

We mostly stay away from politics won't stay away from me.

Katie Isabella said...

I hear you girl!! Loud and Clear,

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie...eye see...LUNCH BRAKE !!! ☺☺♥♥

meowmeowmans said...

Katie! You surely WERE busy last night! That must mean you're feeling great. And THAT makes us happy. :)

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "It's important to have your babies properly organized, and if at night is when you have time to do it, well, then that's when it gets done!"