Kitties! Have to go see my v-e-t this late afternoon. I need my, um, "special" glands expressed and I will get a blood test to see how my thyroid and kidneys are doing
I must feel pretty decent though Kitties and Woofies because I brought three of my babies into the bedroom last night. And I have been galloping to all the windows to see introoders. I used to bring 5 faves into the bed room at night for Mom, but there for a while, she was lucky to get ANY. Then, as I started feeling better after I began meds, I brought one in...then last night three favorites. I am very particular who my faves are and always bring them. You KNOW Donkey is one, Fat Pink Mousie is l
another and Floppy Mousie is the other. Lion sometimes makes the cut, FSG and Mackerull
![]() |
| Me. Getting tired of all the appointments and go-to's for K and I. |



21 comments:
We are purring for good vet results, Katie!
Good luck, Katie! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! 🤞💕
We are crossing our paws that your appointment goes well, Katie!
Purrs,
The Chans
Katie, 3 toys into bed is probably all the mattress can accommodate and leave room fur you and Mommy and Leopard. And pillows and blankies and sheets and and and. Hope they treat yer hiney delicately. And get good results on the med info, you hear. I bet you and mommy are rather wantin' to stay home and try out the new recliner when it comes. Precious
I hope your vet results are good, Katie.
Nice shot of you. I hope all went well at the vet. XO
Sending lots of snuggles & cuddles, Sweetheart❣️ Kat
So glad you're feeling good. Purrs for a good vet report!
Hooray for feeling good sweet Katie and I hope the Vet trip went off without a hitch.
I hope everything goes well. Yes, the everlasting appointments do get wearisome.
By the way, thanks for including the mural of Popeye and Swee' Pea, it's excellent.
I hope you got good results
Enormous crescendo of purrs here from our gang for good test results, Katie! Love the news that you're feeling good, and thanks for the funny cartoons!
Chaplin: "We hope that wizard can conjure up good news for you, Katie!"
Charlee: "We hear he is a whiz of a wiz if ever a whiz there was!"
I hope all went well at the vet, Katie.
Katie Isabella...once my daughter's vet 'said' he could show she and my SIL how to express anal glands...MY DAUGHTER DIDN'T MISS A BEAT SHE SAID THAT IS ONE OF THOSE CHORES I WILLL GLADLY PAY MEGA BUCKS TO HAVE DONE FOR ME.
I hope you and Mom have a good weekend. I will catch up soon
Hugs Cecilia
You have a busy day ahead with the vet visit for K, but it is wonderful to hear K is feeling well enough to bring three favorite babies to bed. Donkey, Fat Pink Mousie, and Floppy Mousie must be very special indeed. It is completely understandable to feel tired of all the appointments. I hope everything goes smoothly for both of you.
Bringing your pals to bed is alway a good sign, Katie.
Sending good wishes for a good vet visit.
Take care and stay well!
Happy weekend.
Katie, Sawyer hopes your blood draw went better than his did. Mom will never leave the vet office again until she has made certain one of the vets has checked to see if the tech got enough blood. It does seem as if you are feeling better if you brought three bedtime offerings to your mom. Keep it up, Sweet girl. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
We are glad you're feeling good, Katie. We sure hope the V-E-T visit went well.
We liked those cartoons and the sketch of your mom!
Dearest Katie, We hope the visit to the V-E-T went well. And you must, indeed, be feeling better if you brought THREE of your toys to bed!
Post a Comment