May 21, 2025

Some Stuffs

 Kitties...some different stuffs to say.



This is me. Thinking things over. Deciding things.  Oh, and Admiral as well as I ruined this wonderful bed blankie.  We dug, clawed and scratched to our hearts content while Mom was working...both days and nights..whichever she was on.  I was thinking about going ahead and saying a few things.  What was that ?? Oh,  no, only about me...not polly-ticks.  We hates getting jolted by polly-ticks when we visit. 

I was going to tell you that I am eighteen, I'll be 19 end of the year....which you may know, and even though I eat decently enough..and I am very very loving to my mom and any man who walks into this house (I am a great beauty after all...I love my male audience!) still, when I went to the v-e-t  last week and had my clars cutted, and my earsies cleaned out of methimizole residue, I found I lost close to two more pounds.  I look wonderful as I am 8 pounds.  But Mom and I are concerned I may lose more.  The Dr. told Mom and me that I am "declining". 

How dare she set the alarm off!?!





This recliner is being given to a young man.  We are getting a new one. on 6/6.    Petite recliner that will fit mom and me better. Mom will see me forever and ever being beautiful up here.  

Send me some purrs.

23 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Purring for you, Katie.
And for your meowmy too.

Lynn and Precious said...

Dear Katie, it is not a good thing to lose those 2 pounds. But it isn't 'cause you wanted to we know. You do look wonderful and at 18 1/6 you only look 8. Keep keeping on as best you can with eatin'.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie..cuzin daiz mind melded two me brane N said ta tell ewe 21…
and thatz knot a price oh a new handbag ๐Ÿ‘œ…leatherz ore any thing…if her
could reech it…ewe can two๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ az all wayz de blessingz oh st francis two ewe ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆ‹

Kea said...

My angels are sending you lots of purrs, Katie, and I'm sending love and Light to you both. You do look gorgeous as ever, though, not at all your age! ๐Ÿ’•

Gidget Blue Sky said...

oh Katie baby girl, we r purring fur yoo hardz and your mum too. yoo needz a neverending bowl full ovva temtayshun!!

catladymac said...

Katie, we are all getting olde;r "Improving with age" means you are still comparatively young ! Be your best you Katie ! You are well-loved for sure !

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella 18....my goodness you wear 18 well. Not a speak of gray in the lush beautiful black furs. OF course flirting with the men folks will keep a gail young at heart. We are believers in taking one day at a time.
Looking forward to seeing Mom' petite recliner.
Many hugs and purrs to you, Mom and all your favorite brovers and families
Cecilia

The Florida Furkids said...

You are still gorgeous to us! We are sending our strongest purrs and prayers to you.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We all decline as we age sweet Katie but let's all keep going!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Hang in there, sweetie! We need you! Polly-ticks is making many people nuttier than they already are!

pilch92 said...

You are in my prayers sweet girl. I wonder if the meds are not getting into you as well without cleaning your ears before each dose. XO

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

We hope your health gets no worse and you have a lovely birthday and Christmas

meowmeowmans said...

We love you, Katie, and we're always purring and praying for you and Mom. Just keep on going, okay? XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I am impressed at 19 that you can still shred a blanket

Fur Everywhere said...

We hope your weight stabilizes!! We want you to be as well and happy as you can be for a good long while still!

John Bellen said...

I hope you have a number of good years ahead of you, Katie. It's tough getting old: things don't work right, they hurt, they entirely disappear... But keep eating your meals, keep taking your medicine, and you'll be blogging for a long time yet.

Ms. ~K said...

Sending you lots of love & cuddles, Sweetheart!
You & your mom take good care of each other❣️
Your Loverboy, Kat

Leah said...

Katie we are sending you and your Mom a chorus of purrs from our gang, they have a purr factory ... Hopefully you will keep your weight on chowing down and keep that weight! You your Mom enjoy that new recliner!

messymimi said...

It's hard on all of us to get old and watch those we love do the same.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

You are getting up there in age, but so are many of us it's normal, I hope the new recliner is comfortable

Katie Isabella said...

Oh, me and Admiral had 10 years to do that!

Darla M Sands said...

I hate reading about this weight loss. :( Best wishes to you and your wonderful mom, sweet Katie Isabella.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Declining! Humans. So judgy."
Oona: "Oona is only eight pounds to begin with. She thinks it is a perfectly cromulent weight."
Charlee: "Is that even a word?"
Oona: "It is a word. LOOK IT UP!"
Chaplin: "We're looking forward to seeing lots and lots of pictures of you and your mom enjoying your new recliner!"