And I think I am pretty. Ask all my mancats through the years. Heeee.
![]() |
| I am looking for trespassers today! And we got 'em! |
![]() |
| Standing by for brushies and methimizole. |
![]() |
| LOOK what Angel Dai$y sent me from the Rainbow Bridge. I have missed her so much. Every day. I was telling her FSG that I wanted to get on that jet of Dai$y's and we'd head to Milan like NOW! We'd carry lots of handbags, and buy new leather ones! We'd dress up and we'd mow down the Eye-Tallian mancats with our class and beauty.. |
See? They have daisy's on them. She was thinking of ME at the same time. This appeared last night while I spoke to her FSG.

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
20 comments:
You are so pretty and then some sweet Katie!
Katie, you are gorgeous and stunningly beautiful! All the man cats say so, including those who live here with us! That's a snazzy handbag!
Katie, you are most definitely super pretty! That bag from Angel Dai$y is purrfect, isn't it? XO
You are indeed a lovely sight, Katie. And when Daisy passed away, it left a big hole in the Cat Blogosphere and beyond.
You are gorgeous. That was a sweet gift. XO
You are beautiful. The handbag is a delight, I know Dai$y is thinking of you.
That is a lovely gift from Angel Dai$y. Of course you are very beautiful and wow all the mancats.
You've certainly cornered the PRETTY market, sweet Katie.
Katie that's one beautiful decorated handbag that you got. How luckily that they thought about sending one to you while you were having thoughts about Daisy. You look quite beautiful even before you get your brushes.
You are far more than merely Pretty, Katie. You are BEAUTIFUL!
You are some beautiful eye-candy for all those TOMS out there! I love the daisy bag-what a wonderful gift- xo Diana
No doubts about it, Katie...you are something special!
katie ewe bee lookin mozt gorgeouz and eye hope ther waz sum kewl stuff in de naybor hood ta spiez on .....funnee...how that hand bag lookz like de one heer in my houz !!! ☺☺☺ ♥♥
Katie Isabella your men are wise to recognize your beauty and so are WE all your friends. I love your chosen place to have a treat while getting your meds
and the Dai$y bag is beautiful
Hugs Cecilia
Awww... Best wishes to you and your precious mom.
Chaplin: "Katie, you have intruders? Shall we send Oona to take care of them for you?"
Oona: "YOU DO NOT SEND OONA ANYWHERE!!! Oona goes where Oona is needed. So just say the word Katie and Oona will come work those evil perpetrators over a little."
You're a true beauty! I love your mom's key holder. And Mudpie would love a visit from her and her kisses!
You sure are
You are a true heartbreaker
You are gorgeous, Katie Isabella!
Post a Comment