Kitties! EVERY day is a good day!
We had a skiff of snow unexpectedly, in the night. Just barely covered a few feet across on the deck.
![]() |
| Someone gave this to Mom. Think it will work? |
![]() |
| I'm in the just-moved-over computer chair, and Mom perches on the stool. She tried to take a sleeping picture and I immediately rose! |
![]() |
| This was several years ago when I weighed 15 pounds. |
XXOO to you each and all.
.jpeg)

.jpeg)

25 comments:
The remote control made me laugh. I have a cat with Mommy activated sound. lol Dandelion sounds like she's saying, "Air!" repeatedly when I come into view, especially when she wants her arctic char wet food. Blessings to you and yours, sweet Katie Isabella.
How I would love to hear her. And Dandelion is a PURRFECT name for a girlcat~
Katie, I'm glad it's a good day! 💕
We're back to winter here until next week. Brrrr. Take care!
Katie Isabella,
MOL MOL control a cat....no way...those two words don't belong in the same sentence. Happy Happy you are having a good day.
Hugs to you and Mom
Cecilia
OMC that remote is furry funny!!
love to you my pretty furry friend,
It is a real talent to divine beforehand which chair mom is going to sit in and get there first!
Ahahaha controlling a cat is pretty remote! Yowie that dusting of snow looks so brrrrr. Darling pictures of you, Katie!
I love your attitude! We all need to look for the good in each day.
Katie, when you have a good day I have a good day too❣️ Kat
That sure is a fun remote and I'm glad you and Mom were having a good day!
Glad you are having a good day. XO
It was a good day!
i am super glad you found a sun puddle
LOL! That is a good remote, but you will only respond to it if it suits you to.
That stool, your mom has to sit on sure does not look very comfy. And of course, she would not disturb you in the comfy computer chair. You really haven’t made their Katie!
We are lucky that Henry doesn't jump onto my desk chair, Katie...at least, not yet!
katie, here, wun day i finkz dat spring izza coming den dee next day winter returnz
Oh, Katie, we must all have that remote, so they can talk with each other...MOL...Loved your pictures. you're such a beautiful girl😻Double Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞
It sounds like the weather is pretty changeable there right now.
Enough with the cold weather already, I say. I just wanna snooze until it's permanently warm and we can open the sliders for me to gaze out at the... community we live in. Oh, and the wind can take a flying *&%@ at the moon, too!
We are glad you're having a good day, sweet Katie! That remote control will not work. MOL!
Enough of the cold ... we say bring on the spring! Hugs to you and Mom!
Katie, We also had a couple of rainy days last week, but now it is sunny. You should teleport over for a visit. And definitely come to Our Purr-im pawty on Furr-iday. The weather furr-cast is for 26 degrees Celsius. That's 79 F. A Purr-im pawty wouldn't be the same without YOU.
Java Bean: "Ayy, let me know how that cat remote works, please!"
Chaplin: "Why do you want to know that, Bean?"
Java Bean: "..... No reason."
As far as we know, there is absolutely NO WAY to control a cat. We are purraying that all the snow is behind us now. It is in the 70s.today. Yippee! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
Post a Comment