March 4, 2025

Good Grief!

 Kitties!  For pity's sake.  I wouldn't eat till late afternoon yesterday, and after wasting three cans again!! of food, mom popped a senior FF Tuna with extra gravy.  I tore into it as I was terribly hungry. ...I waited an appropriate 10 minutes and threw up in my 18-egg-sized favorite paper egg carton.  Kitties, I ruined it after three years!  Mom had to threw it away.  It had my FF but it had the collection of waters I had been drinking.  Mom would have to take a loan to get one of that size.  We asked my Client if he and his mom can give us their 12 egg carton. 

I wish I had hit the carpet instead as I was on it, but against my better judgement, I heaved to in my big 3-year-old carton. Oh woe.  


Maybe I can have some of mom's supper?  



21 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I am sorry. I hope you feel better and get a new carton.

Ms. ~K said...

I’m so sorry you puked! Whenever Mom hears gagging she runs with a paper plate, in an attempt to intercept contact with carpet. She’s rarely fast enough! 😹 Hope you’re having a better day, Sweetheart❣️ Kat

Ms. ~K said...

PS…Mom wants to share the Cheerios! 😉

Katie Isabella said...

Come on over, Mom of Kat!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We hope your tummy is doing better, Katie Isabella. Our Dad eats Cheerios, but we have never seen ones like that - we need to tell Mom to look for them too.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Darla M Sands said...

I hope your tummy gets better, as The OP Pack mentioned. ~hugs~ Ruining a favorite thing is disappointing. ~sigh~ Be well, Katie Isabella, and take care of your mom. Okay?

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Oh no! And right after you showed us that cute video too :(

Eastside Cats said...

Feel better, Katie.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I sure hope your tummy feels better and the new egg carton is acceptable sweetest Katie.

pilch92 said...

Sorry you are not feeling well and you had to part with your egg carton. XO

meowmeowmans said...

Oh no! We're so sorry you threw up in our egg carton, Katie. We sure hope your brother can give you a 12-egg carton, and that your tummy feels better soon. XO

messymimi said...

If you haven't eaten in a while, it's best to start with a small meal, and then another about an hour later, every hour until your tummy is stronger.

I hope you feel better now and good luck getting another egg carton.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am sorry you threw up in your egg carton and ruined it, Katie. I hope you are feeling better now. Don't eat so fast even if you are starving hungry!!

Lynn and Precious said...

Well Katie it's a good thing you made a video of using that 18a carton before you used it for throw up. But on the other hand it made it easier on your mommy not to have to scrub the carpet. We do hope you get to feeling better and eat your food.

Leah said...

I'm so sorry to hear this, Katie! I so hope you feel better soon, and that you can get another egg carton.

John Bellen said...

Oh no. Those big egg cartons are expensive, Katie. And this happened right after you showed everyone how you play with it.

The Island Cats said...

I'm sorry you threw up, Katie. I hope your mom can find you a new carton.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie...eye am sorree two lurn yur cartonz roo end ~~~~ N what with de cozt oh eggz, momz gonna knead ta take out a loan ta get ewe a new one ~~~ ;(
sorree ♥♥♥

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella I'm so sorry about your ginormous egg carton enrichment eating
being beyond cleaning. Oh dear me who knew 3 years ago the price of eggs would require a home equity loan. I hope your client's mom has one.
I buy HT brand cheerios but dag blasted I'm gonna look for the Brand name that has all the flavors in it.
MOL MOL MOL
Hugs cecilia

Anonymous said...

Time for Mom to try some new brands! But what amazes us is that you have an egg carton you use. We don't toss up food much, but TBT is simply glad when we do it on a smooth floor rather than carpet! BTW, TBT has a squeegee cut to the size of a plastic dustpan just (and a box of washclothes) for that.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "We're sorry to hear about the death of the carton! Of course the one time you miss the carpet, you hit the carton instead!"
Chaplin: "Well do be fair 'carpet' and 'carton' do share a lot of letters. Easy mistake to make."
Charlee: "We sure hope you eat well and keep all your food down next time!"
Java Bean: "Ayyy, meanwhile, our Dada is eyeing those big Cheerios and questioning his breakfast choices ..."