February 18, 2025

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

 Snow is expected tomorrow and Mom with an eye appt that she can't miss if there is any way to get there.   And below here, is:



Me and Kat, a handsome mancat in GA. as we headed out to go to Bite'n'Eat on a get-acquainted date. We got to choose our own mice,  real live dead shrimp and there were crickets for garnish!  DEElishus!  

  As I and Mom have said too many times, I live in the highest part of town.  Not going anywhere if there is much snow. So stay tuned.  Don't I have such scrumptious feets?  I hoped to dazzle Kat with them.  I believe I succeeded.  



31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing you and Kat. Sounds like pretty fancy food, too.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you and Kat had a lovely time.

Smudge said...

Your feets sure are scrumptious, Katie. That sounds like quite the place, too.

Kea said...

Such a yummy menu, Katie...at least for kitties! 😸

Tell your mom to be safe! ❤️

Lynn and Precious said...

Kat will fall in love with those sweet paws. Just don't you use those Paws outside on the ice and snow. And we hope your mommy gets in and out to the eye doctor. The worst of not going is having to wait for a new appointment. Precious has had her morning brushes and time with her paper wads, so now she's UTB.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie…eye am buzzed happee ewe N kat hada grate time and pleez tell yur mom ta bee safes out ther 💚💙🐟😺

John Bellen said...

If you live at the highest part of town, Katie, tell your mum to gun the car engine, roar down the hill and smash through any snow that she finds at the bottom. That ought to do it. Getting back up again will be a different matter, of course...

Gidget Blue Sky said...

yoo make a berry cute couple!! your toez r berry furry!!!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Oh no, I can''r stand another Christmas so soon after the last.

My Mind's Eye said...

KI and K OMCs a meet and greet at the bite 'n dine. I love your hats and yes your feets are breathtaking. Kat will be in feet heaven.
It is snowing in Raleigh too.
I hope Mom's appt was early but I expect it was snowing there in the wee hours of today.
Hugs Cecilia

Sandee said...

I hope your date goes well. You're a nice looking couple.

Have a purrfect day and rest of the week. ♥

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We think we might have sent our snow your way. We hope the bitter cold misses you. It is painfully cold here today and tomorrow and Friday. Hope Mom makes her appt. safely.

https://thechronicleofwoos.blogspot.com/2025/02/a-few-words-wednesday.html

Ms. ~K said...

My Sweetheart Katie Isabella (I love saying your complete name), we look quite grand together! I would meet you anywhere, anytime! I shall begin by nibbling on you sweet feets & work my up to your delicious whiskery 👄! ❤️ Kat

pilch92 said...

You and your date look good together. I hope your mom got to go to her appointment. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are such a pretty gal sweet Katie and Kat is very lucky!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That sounds like a fun date! Hope your mom got to her appointment safely.

Leah said...

Whoa, Katie! You sure look snazzy dressed up for your date with Kat! And your feets are just fabulous!

messymimi said...

Good luck to your mom getting to the appointment.

You and Kat look great together!

meowmeowmans said...

Sounds like you and Kat had fun, Katie! And those foods sound deee---licious!
We're hoping the snow is not too bad, and that Mom can make that eye appointment.

P.S. - yes, we loves your toesies!

Kitties Blue said...

Oh Katie, a new beau! You tend to dazzle all the men you meet. Keep us posted on this budding relationship. Your feeties are scrumptious. We are so sick of the cold and snow. We hope the one from yesterday is our last. Today is in the mid-20s with a feels-like temp in the mid-teens. Yikes … we’ve had way too much cold this winter as well. You and your mom cuddle up and stay warm. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Catscue Cat Mom said...

That is quite the menu! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Enjoy all the white stuff and stay warm.

Darla M Sands said...

You sure have adorable feet, and that's just for starters. ~nods~ He's a lucky guy and it looks like you are a fortunate lady, as well. :D Best wishes to your mom traversing safely.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Oooh! What a fancy date you had with Kat!
I sure hope your Mom was able to get to and from her eye appt safely.
I have to make one of those, too, but with a new doc, as the one we had won't take our new insurance, Phooey!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Everything is looking good over your way

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

White feet like snow feet

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

What an EPIC date, and Kat looks a very distinguished gentleman, lucky mew says Pandora!!! And yes, Fudge, Smooch, Melvyn and Parsley all concur that your feet are EPICALLY adorable!!!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Those are superlative toe beans for sure!"

The J-Cats said...

You have adorable feets, Katie. We hope you enjoyed your date!

The Florida Furkids said...

We're glad you had such a pawsome date!

carol l mck said...

Hope you made it to your eye appointment ~ glad you had a good time ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

You and your date look just marvellous, sweet Katie😻Extra Pawkisses for you and your boyfurriend too...oh, and the mommy of course. Hope all went well🐾😽💞