Kitties! I have left Fat Pink Mousie alone the past few days, and he recovered nicely after being tossed across the room multiple times! I may visit him again. Donkey is glad it was Fat Pink Mousie and not him!!! He doesn't want the many surgeries that the First Donkey had endured before he retired and I came to help him. He was mine from 2012 to two years ago. Donkey lasted years. Now it is up to this younger Donkey to do the same. He does make it to the bedroom and hallway though. I haven't slung him around yet!
Here is my art. I rarely do this as I am busy with my babies, the mousies, and Donkey as well as sleeping and cuddling. I have priorities.
This is a blog hop.



27 comments:
We're glad all of your "babies" are getting attention. Great Selfie artwork.
Katie Isabella,
MOL MOL pasture time....oh my cats that made me giggle and wiggle.
Thank goodness babies have all been given a bit of a rest and will surely be ready for the next play date. Thank you for the comment on the my ocean photo. I had no idea about the clouds to I downloaded. There it was sitting in my folder of our visit to see Madi's favorite sis and bil very happy too.
Hugs
Cecilia
Your selfie and art are both lovely.
katie, so pritty!!!!
Katie, we are so laughing at the cow bedtime. Glad Donkey is showing his true colors fur you by playing well. What great art! Yer mommy is great with the paint brush fur sure. We gotta mini blizzard today, and I just got into my bed tent to ignore it.
oh em cod katie de cowz slogan iz de BEST !!! hill larry uz :) N eye due hope lionz aye oh kay...have knot seen him ina while ;)
Very pretty art!
Being your toys is a tough job, Katie.
You need to circulate your toys to make them last a bit longer! Works too, ours are lasting well!
Ha ha, that was a good joke, Katie. And maybe you should treat Donkey nicely so he doesn't give you a good kick:). Beautiful art shot of you, pretty girl.
Woos - Misty and Timber
The art is fabulous. Thr most raggedy toys are the best
Katie, that is marvelous art! It shows off your furriness in such 😎 cool ways!
What lovely artwork, Katie! And that joke is what the Lady calls “a groaner.” Mol!
Absolutely beautiful art!
Beautiful art. XO
That cow joke made us laugh, Katie. And we loved your pretty artwork!
We love that you're having so much fun with your babies. Fat pink mousie and donkey should be honored to be tossed around by you! XO
Your art is so very beautiful sweetest Katie!
Awww... And thank you for the pun. Be well!
You made us MOL again, sweet girl. We like your artwork, it's fabulous😻Double Pawkisses for a Happy Monday to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞
First thanks for the laugh, next I liked your selfie
You know how to treat a friend.
Your artified Selfie is magnificent, dear Katie. Dad says to let your mom know it was wonderful to have some back and forth about Lambertville and New Hope.
Oh my Sweetheart! Don’t expend all your energy on Mousie & Donkey! Leave some for ME!!!
Your portrait has my heart racing❣️ Kat
I know your toys are important, I do hope they last a good, long time.
As for Kat, you two are such a precious couple!
Chaplin: "We hope New Donkey lasts as long as Old Donkey, but our Dada says they don't make 'em like they used to ..."
Katie, your art is gorgeous but with you as the subject it couldn’t be anything but gorgeous. Thanks for hopping with us! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
What a cute update! It's great to hear that Fat Pink Mousie has made a comeback after his adventures! 😂 Donkey sounds like a trooper, and it's clear he’s well-loved. Your art is lovely, too! It’s wonderful to see how you balance everything, from your furry friends to your creative pursuits.
Thanks for sharing your joy with us!
I’d love for you to check out my new post!
Post a Comment