October 26, 2024

This and That

 


Kitties, this is my day.  It's so nice!  A leisurely bath...or two.  Following Mom every step everywhere she goes..never not following her.  Except for this bath.  

Mom skipped housecleaning cause she thought her DIL and grandson were coming over but perhaps not after all.  I have a lemon cake with lemon glaze if you kitties or woofies want to help us eat it.  Come on over.  Messy in the house a little though.  Been following her asking why she is delaying necessary work.  No answer except "stop following me everywhere"

Mom said she is going to stop helping me and go do some housework.  FINALLY! 



29 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Too bad if the visitors (dear family) didn't come...
Our kitties are also like magnets, like they're attached to me, especially Tiggy–Tiger.
We napped all four together...
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

pilch92 said...

Katie, I would love to visit and have some cake. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Love that meme! Mudpie and I will be right over :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'd love some cake too. Hey, Tyler and Tinslee follow me around everywhere too!

Eastside Cats said...

She really cannot do anything without your snoopervision, Katie.

Leah said...

Oh, sorry the company didn't stop by ... Katie, sounds like you are doing some thorough surveillance!

meowmeowmans said...

Good snoopervising, Katie! We wouod come over to visit and have some nommy cake, too! XO

Darla M Sands said...

:D

messymimi said...

It can be hard to settle down to housework when you think someone will be over soon. The cake sounds wonderful.

The J-Cats said...

Well done on your round-the-clock snoopervision of your Mom, Katie!
We would love to teleport over. Is there any cake left?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are a very good snoopervisor, Katie. I am sorry DIL and grandson may not be coming after all.

Lynn and Precious said...

Katie I'll take you up on that offer for tea since you've got lemon cake. Even though I'm a kitty I did it sweet enough to make the lemons taste good. Does this mean your mom is not going to clean the bathtub? How can you do a monorail if she doesn't clean the bathtub.

Smudge said...

Funny- I'm the exact opposite. I typically ignore my mom and dad and walk in a different direction when they come toward me. Oh, and dad loves the meme. Says it's us totally.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Housework tends to be the very last item on our #1's list of priorities. Taking care of us is of course right at the top, followed by making money to do that!

Purrs,
The Chans

Katie Isabella said...

YES. Cake is left over. Come on over J-Cats!

Katie Isabella said...

Precious...I'll make her do that tub cleaning this meowning after she dusts vacuums, waxes and cleans the counters.

Katie Isabella said...

I figured it fits all us cats!

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhhhhhhhh Katie Isabella I love lemon cake with lemon icing.
Put the coffee on I'm coming
Hugs cecilia

Gidget Blue Sky said...

well katie, my mum cleaned anna i hadz to go hide frum dee vacuum monster anna dee stinking mop fingy fur HOURS!!!!!

Katie Isabella said...

Me too, Gidget, me too! I guarantee you that. I hate the mop and the sucky monster vacuum.

Katie Isabella said...

Gotcha covered, Pilch92.

Katie Isabella said...

Git on over here.

Katie Isabella said...

Brian, it's kind of wearing to be followed all day.

The Florida Furkids said...

Too bad about the company. That cake sounds yummy!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie eye will come over N help ewe N joy sum cake and bring
sum lemon ade ta drink az well !!! :) ♥♥♥

Katie Isabella said...

Dear Tabbies..please come and Mackerull...get ready for a treat! I have lots.

Saku said...

Mom bean says homework will always wait another day...or two.
Enjoy your baths!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Our Dada loves lemon cake! I think he is already making some coffee to go with it ..."
Charlee: "I'm sure all that disapproval was earned by the people around town."

John Bellen said...

We think we detect a bit of an excuse when it comes to (not) doing the housework, Katie... Not to worry: I indulge in the same thing too often...