Katie Isabella and Her Family
HA! So much truth there sweet Katie!
AMEN X 100 and they also need to realize the first words out of their mouth should be YES DEAR!!Funny Hugs to you Katie Isabella and Mom,Cecilia
Dearest Katie Isabella,But a kitty in a bubble bath... doubt it!Hugs,Mariette + Kitties
Katie, you went from monorail the tub to bubble bathing. We luv it. You picked the purrfect cartoon fur Saturday night bath night.
oh a bubbly baff sound like fun!!!!
I completely agree, Katie!
Geez, even cats have better apartments in better locations than I do...
Awww..I love this.
Ha Ha - that's a very good one. Love the graphic.Woos - Misty and Timber
This is so, so true, Katie and Mom! :)
Yep, it's so much easier if you take things as they are.
We all are stubborn!
lol
MOL...let's hang out in you bubbles, Katie😸😸Double Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday, dear Katie and mom🐾😽💞
You've summed it up in a nutshell, Katie!
This is SO adorable!
perfect
Very smart words!
Damn straight, girlfriend! Women and cats sure do as they please in this household.
I liked this
Post a Comment
20 comments:
HA! So much truth there sweet Katie!
AMEN X 100 and they also need to realize the first words out of their mouth should be YES DEAR!!
Funny
Hugs to you Katie Isabella and Mom,
Cecilia
Dearest Katie Isabella,
But a kitty in a bubble bath... doubt it!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties
Katie, you went from monorail the tub to bubble bathing. We luv it. You picked the purrfect cartoon fur Saturday night bath night.
oh a bubbly baff sound like fun!!!!
I completely agree, Katie!
Geez, even cats have better apartments in better locations than I do...
Awww..I love this.
Ha Ha - that's a very good one. Love the graphic.
Woos - Misty and Timber
This is so, so true, Katie and Mom! :)
Yep, it's so much easier if you take things as they are.
We all are stubborn!
lol
MOL...let's hang out in you bubbles, Katie😸😸Double Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday, dear Katie and mom🐾😽💞
You've summed it up in a nutshell, Katie!
This is SO adorable!
perfect
Very smart words!
Damn straight, girlfriend! Women and cats sure do as they please in this household.
I liked this
Post a Comment