Kitties, Woofies, I am feeling better! My purr is VERY loud and starts as soon as I see Mom even across the room....even though she was a turncoat and hauled me to the Vet again. Did you see the beautiful picture Miss Ann created for us for August Friends time? LOOK!!! ๐
Didn't she make me bee-yoo-tee-full?
I want to tell you also that I feel better! Mom said my breath wasn't nearly as bad last night. She thought I needed a tooth cleaning but nothing was said in April at exam time. The shot of Convenia seems to be working. I am happy...I smacked my hard jingle ball up against the baseboard at 6 this morning and Mom sat straight up in bed! She smiled as she knew I was playing. I had a great litterbox report for her too.! I ate a lot yesterday and doing well so far today. Now I still have KD and I will go have my Iodine 131 before much longer. Waiting to see if my gums are better and the abscess knocked back. Teddy and I had a romantic dinner at his Royal mansion yesterday See Saturday's post over there. And I am hoping for Kozmo UTB tonight. He has a bow tie that won't quit! See his post today.
I answered your comments in "Exam Time" blog yesterday and I hope they took. Not sure Blogger blogs will do that, but I tried.
XX
.jpeg)

39 comments:
Katie Isabella...this is comment was what I left at Ann and Junes
OMCs ANN and June;s. JUMPIN' Cats all the male cats are swooning.
Heading over to the links you left too
"Katie Isabella looks stunning surrounded by flowers....this photo is a beautiful pastel and her gorgeous Tuxie furs compliment them."
Hugs Cecilia
We are delighted to read this, Miss Katie, and we hope that things stay this way!
Purrs,
The Chans
Beautiful Katie! We kinda think you are following a bit in Neville's paw prints with the abscess and needing antibiotic. We are so furry glad it seems to be doing it's job and you feel better. Keep it up girl. Kozmo has the tuna-tinis ready fur to drink and celebrate.
Oh that is such happy news, Katie, yay for feeling better! And you do look just fabulous!
Dear Mond's Eye! FANKY!!!
DearTams- Chan...Thank you and tell Vidock and Violette I send loves.
Dear Lynn and Precious I hope you're right about the Tuna- Tinis!
Dear Leah. Thank you so much and for the compliment. Mom and I have girl time to get ourselves looking our best.
Great news! Wait...Tuna Tinis? Where do we get them???? MOL
katie ewe look most gorgeouz heer and even at zoolatry two day. N joy yur day in de spot lite and haza extree helpin oh FF pizza flavored perch pie ๐ธ๐บ๐๐‼️๐๐บ
Dearest Katie Isabella,
That is such happy news!
Wishing you well and keep on playing.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties
What great news. I know you and your mom are doing the happy dance. UTB with Kosmo? His red bow tie is most good looking.
Have a fabulous weekend. Scritches to you and my best to your happy mom. ♥
Dear Da tabbies o Trout Towne. I ate 3/4th od a can of FF by noon and mom cut her cottage cheese and diced peaches down to move paper work and pick me up..I jump up and started chowing down on them!
Dear Sandy...Fanks you so muches.
Yoo look so beautiful sweet Katie! We're keeping yoo in our purrayers, we want yoo healthy and happy! Luvs yoo my furiend! ๐๐พ๐OxO๐พ๐๐พ
That is a lovely picture, Katie. I am very happy that you are feeling so much better and hope it improves every day.
Thank you dear Lily. Loves yoo too.
I saw Ann's sweet post. She didn't make you beautiful- you are beautiful. And i am glad you are feeling better. XO
So happy you are doing better Katie
So glad you are feeling better!
This is such wonderful news!!!
I am so glad to hear that news sweetest Katie, really, really. Hey, Ann did you up right but you're already a masterpiece of beauty girl!
Brian's Home Blog. Heeeeeee.
Thank you. Now Ellie, your turn. I'll hold paws.
That is the best news. No more scaring us like that
This is such encouraging news, Katie! It make us so happy that you are feeling better. We love the art Miss Ann did for you, too. It suits your beautiful self so well. XO
We continue to send purrs, as back-up if you will, Katie.
Katie, we are so delighted to hear that you are showing signs of feeling a little better. We hope it continues. And Ms. Ann did a beautiful post for you, but you know you are beautiful even without her magic touch.
Woos - Misty and Timber
Katie Isabella you look Gorgeous Girl. Yang is over here drooling. ~Scylla & Family
Oh Katie and Carole! We have not been around too much on social media and are just reading all about your troubles tonight, and we are ALL SO HAPPY to read that you are feeling so much better! You are both such dear furiends and we feel SO relieved to see your good news. (From the Human: Of course I hope as hard as I can that Katie will *not* need a full dental, but just FYI, both Spitty and one of my other kitties--Mr. Teeth--had to have dentals at a pretty advanced age and despite the potential problems, they did well. Still, really hope the Covenia will take care of the abscess! She must be feeling SO much better to be returning to playtime, etc.) Buddy and Gigi send you their very very bestest purrs and Angel Spitty whispered that he might turn up UTB for a little visit when you least expect him, Katie. XOXOXO from everyone
So glad you are feeling better, pretty Katie! Hugs!
Glad you're feeling better. Lovely pics!
Katie, we are so very happy you are feeling better and back to your old self again. And we know it is a huge relief for your mom
Me and dad are glad to hear you're feeling better, dear Katie. Sure sounds like you've been dealing with a lot. Miss Ann is amazing with her creativity, isn't she?
Dearest, darling Katie! We are so glad you are feeling better!
Yes, the art Ms. Ann at Zoolatry did of you is beautiful - but with all due respect to Ms. Ann, We would like to say that you don't need anyone to "make you beautiful". You ARE beautiful. That's a fact of nature!
Dear J-Cats Love you for that beautiful comment. XX
Dear Smudge. thank you and Dad. XOX
What a happy report! I hope it just keeps getting better.
Katie! I’m so glad you’re feeling better! ~Murphy
Post a Comment