January 5, 2024

Bet You Didn't Know....

Kitties!  Look what mom found posted by a friend in Canada.  She is a rescuer- and has done monumental work for kitties through the years that mom has known her on Flickr (her photos are beautiful) and on FaceBook.  Mom asked her if we could please use it for all of us here.  She said yes.  However, she could not recall where she had gotten it.  But I know Mom and I smiled really big when we saw it and we hope you do as well.   


(I LURVE the Tortie description!!!)  ALL of them are fun and so well named.  I wish Teri could see the Nudist...Mudpie the Party Mix, and I of course, am Formal.  

XX

22 comments:

Gidget Blue Sky said...

i must bee a baby seel!!! mum sez i look like a walrus

Kea said...

Derry looked like a baby seal! This is great!

Eastside Cats said...

Standard Issue Cat...hahahahaha!

Lynn and Precious said...

Precious is a full size seal, lol.

My Mind's Eye said...

I agree Katie Isabella the Tortie is very well described.
My daughter's first two cats were Nudist...one a Calico Cornish Rex and one a Blue (gray and) Cornish Rex.
Angel Madi was charcoal Gray and White (many thought she was black and white) but either way she 100% Formal Diva
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are really, really cute!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

These made me smile

Leah said...

Indeed you are formal, Katie! Those are 😎 cool descriptions! Through a pet forum I used to know a Canadian who had a missing and found cat page on fb.

Darla M Sands said...

I agree with Leah. :D

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Those are special descriptions!
Our Speckie is formal...
Hugs,
Mariette

pilch92 said...

I have or have had all of the above except the Nudist. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That is just too cute for words!!! Torties are most definitely a party mix MOL!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Bellen said...

The formal gentlecat in the illustration even has a monocle, like you, Katie.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are fun. Flynn was a typical orange, always sprawled on his back.

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, that is so cute, Katie and Mom! I guess Ava is the Void type of kitty. :)

Rainbow Evening said...

all cat type are sweet... love them all...

Happy weekend

messymimi said...

We've had, or bottle raised at least, one of each type except Nudist. This is fun, thanks for sharing it!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Very clever names and types

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

They're all so cute, Katie, we're a little of effurryone, except the nudist😺😸Extra Pawkisses for you and your mommy too🐾😽💞

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Happy Gotcha Day Katie!

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pics! Happy Gotcha Day from all of us!