Dearest Katie Isabella, WISH this could be true for kitties. I've always joked about Spooky (a.k.a. Pookzer) the spokes–cat having his own apple watch so we can communicate when on the road. Guess they would be able to understand the different functions! Hugs, Mariette
Katie Isabella I purrsonally think kitties have a built in reminder at least were food is concerned. Angel Madi always new when it was close to supper time. About 4 pm she would always come to me softly meowing and paw touching til I got up from whatever I was doing. Her food had to be in front of her at 4:30 not a minute later. Hugs Cecilia
Oh, dear Katie Isabella, you already have all that. Whatever isn't built into your superior physique is provided by your human servant. :D Thanks for the giggles and be well!
24 comments:
Your watch would be smarter than mine!
That is perfect
Dearest Katie Isabella,
WISH this could be true for kitties.
I've always joked about Spooky (a.k.a. Pookzer) the spokes–cat having his own apple watch so we can communicate when on the road.
Guess they would be able to understand the different functions!
Hugs,
Mariette
That is great!! MOL!!!
We wonder if they have any iDoggies??
That would be a great watch to have.
That meets every kitty's needs, except for dispensing cuddles!
Purrs,
The Chans
It is The Ultimate Gift for the feline that has everything.
That would be totally purrfect sweet Katie!
Katie Isabella I purrsonally think kitties have a built in reminder at least were food is concerned. Angel Madi always new when it was close to supper time. About 4 pm she would always come to me softly meowing and paw touching til I got up from whatever I was doing. Her food had to be in front of her at 4:30 not a minute later.
Hugs Cecilia
oh em cod katie…we bee wantin a watchez like thiz all sew ‼️🐟💙😺
oh yeah, i want wun!!!MUM!!!!!!!
Ahahaha that would be useful for kitties indeed! Perhaps they could add, "sunpuddle forecast" to the features!
That would be fun to have.
What a cool looking watch
Now I want one of those! ~Ernie
I hope my cats don't see this. :) XO
Mudpie would add an app to dispense squeezies too!
Katie, that's awesome! Ava wants one now, too! XO
All it needs is a miniature tunnel for teleportation...
Definitely a must have for the modern cat! MOL!
Oh, dear Katie Isabella, you already have all that. Whatever isn't built into your superior physique is provided by your human servant. :D Thanks for the giggles and be well!
We sure didn't get one of THOSE! You are a real smart-watch kitty. MOL!
Well, that is furry nice - but surely We kitties already have all those apps built in to Our sleek, feline bodies!
That looks pawsome, Katie, but ours is still working, so we don't need it yet😸😺Extra Pawkisses for now and ⌚ laturr🐾😽💞
Post a Comment