Kitties! Woofies! What a week.
Mom finally got over whatever it was, and she's full of energy now. Me, I am full of wanting some of those cinnamon donut holes with the custard filling. Oh, Mom's mouth is watering just typing for me. BUT, she doesn't eat that stuff she said though she happily surrendered and had "I'll have just one" and that turned into four before I could snap one up. (if she had let me) She said of all the junk food she has ever had, those were the top of the top! She quit stuff like that years ago. She sees how easily she could get into it again if she didn't have the nerve and the will of steel. ('Course, she knows as do I, that steel doesn't have either, but it expresses how hard it is not to go to that fast food place and get a bag of the suckers, they are that good.)
Mom said to tell you that it is true. You can get over sugar addiction if you do without for two weeks. Then, you cease craving and can easily walk on by. Worked for her.
Welp. Here I am for the Selfie with Cat on my Head.
![]() |
| Dreaming of Cinnamon Bombs |
![]() |
| Recovering from cinnamon sniffing |
.jpeg)


28 comments:
First off, Katie, we are so glad Mom is feeling better after being sick. That is wonderful news. As for those sugar cinnamon bomb thingies, a kitty can dream, right? Hugs!
One can avoid sugary stuff for decades, but one candy corn will send you right back into craving mode!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
You surely seemed interested in those cinnemon things...
And yes, we sure can cut the sugar out of our diet—did that in 2007.
Hugs,
Mariette
Hello, beautiful friends! We are so happy to be visiting blogs today. Katie, your selfie is superb, as always.
Katie, I'm sure the treats your mom had were worth it! I've been off sugar and dairy, among other things, for two and a half years now. I did find a fabulous brand of sugar free chocolate in a local chocolate shop, and ONE small piece is a terrific treat for me.
Your selfies are perfect, and I hope you both have a lovely Sunday.
Asking for a friend....where do you find those bits of deliciousness???
Glad your mom is feeling better. XO
Katie, I'm so glad your mom is well now, and feeling better! As for the sugary treats, those do sound yummy! It's great to overcome cravings for constant sugar, bit IMHO once in awhile is fine!
I am glad your mom is feeling better, Katie. Those cinnamon thingies sound good, but I haven't had a donut for 12 years. (My oncologist told me sugar was very bad for my condition so I stopped eating them right away.) I don't miss them at all now.
Katie, good pictures of you dreaming. And you made your mommy better too. Great Sunday
news fur both of you. Lynn quit the sugar 10 years ago and she can't stand the smell
of the donuts in the store frying when she is shopping. Me, I just want my greenies
and crunchies. Precious
I don't have a problem with sugar so much as stuffing myself with savory things. lol You never fail to make me smile, my dear lovely kitty.
Great selfies-we prefer addiction
Katie Isabella
Cheering with jubilation to read mom is full of energy.
Now I want some of those sweets too.
I ADORE YOUR TUXI-NESS on the red
Hugs Cecilia
There is so much sugar around people get it forced on them, we try not to eat too much!
You look gorgeous in your selfies though, quite perfect.
All food products seem to have sugar in them to some extent; it's terrible. If you wanted to make money, you should have invested in sugar in the 1970s; that's probably when adding it to everything started...
Those cinnamon bombs sound delish. Since Mom has been on Noom, she often feels deprived. She says that someday she is going to have a Cinnabon. She says, she thinks one in her entire lifetime couldn’t be that bad. Thanks for hopping along with us today, Katie.Have a good week. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
It is good your mum is better, oh how I like custard filled donuts, more great selfies
I'm sure glad your Mom is feeling better. Those cinnamon bombs sure do sound good. Pretty selfie sweet Katie.
Beautiful photos! I bet they were super yummy.
You are so cute, Katie! The mom has a love/hate relationship with sugar. :)
I'm glad she's better, and I've gotten off sugar before, sometimes for years. It's almost worse than ciggies (although I've never smoked) as it can always pull you back in again.
They sound delightful
Lovely selfie Katie!
Mom bean loves her some sugar...and salt...and butter...and eggs. She says there isn't a thing that isn't good for her that she doesn't like. Silly bean!
Glad your mom feels better.
My mum was addicted to sugar and she used to eat chocolate every day. She managed to cut down to one chocolate bar a week now (sometimes two) and she feels better for it. She's lost weight as well.
Oh Katie, that close up recovery sniffing cinnamon Selfie as beyond awwdorable. You were so close with us when we biggified the picture and we loved that😻 That's absolutely true about the sugar addiction, the less you give attention to it, the more it doesn't call for you😸Double Pawkisses on your beautiful head from us to you and for your mommy too🐾😽💞
Cute pics of you in your cinnamon craving/dreaming images, Katie-I!
The program I was/am on, does the no sugar thing too...but like you say, its far too easy to falloff the wagon if one lets the will power fade...
Paleo/Keto and others include he no sugar rule too, and also no refined anything.(among other restrictions).
Whole 30 is about one of the best. Our maintenance is sort of like a modified Keto.
katie, ewe bee lookin gorgeouz and pleez ta tell yur mom if her wood knot eat bass terd chckn, her wood
feel az awesum az knot havin sugar ! ‼️😺🐟💚💙
Those are beautiful selfies of you dreaming, Katie - especially the one with the dangling paws!
Post a Comment