Kitties! I am in my tower, and while I did wake a few minutes ago, I am back asleep again. Patrolling nonetheless. (facing the window).
Here's where the Good Fairy comes into it. I overheard Mom telling Brovver that she had to find a way to fetch something out that was lying on the floor behind the end table next to the back of the sofa. Mom told him she hasn't been under or behind, the sofa, nor has she moved the sofa in at least a year.
However look what she batted out of that back of beyond place!
He's wearing a red hat too. And what a big schnoz! Mom doesn't know him, and didn't bring him home..and nothing has been in the place where he was found till yesterday! She can't stand dis-order. I am on my way into the room now to investigate!
Another thing is...also yesterday when she came home the dresser drawer, the undies and socks one, was in the dresser properly. First time in a score of years, and she did NOT do it. She and Brovver were at the hospital all day long while he had a procedure- and when they got home...the drawer was finally in, regardless she did NOT do it. It has been off track at least a hundred years.
Oh. She was baby talking as always yesterday to me, as I lay in a deep warm large sunpuddle. I listen carefully, looking at her steadily and then...and then...I gave her the slowest blink of love! She was thrilled. I love my mom. I know she loves me.
What's happening with you?
.jpeg)
28 comments:
Katie, wow, you do have a Good Fairy visiting you! If you ever solve those mysteries, let us know! 🙂
You certainly do have a good fairy visiting you and the mom bean Katie. Maybe she'll start doing the vacuuming soon. MOL!
Pumpkin here. You're blog doesn't let me post as me if my mom's signed in to google. Silly Blogger. Anyway, mom got a yardstick for fishing things out from under the furniture and the fridge. She also has reachers in different lengths so no matter what our stuff goes under, she can reach it. The only place she really can't get to is under the washer. So far we haven't lost anything under there.
Good thing you have a Good Fairy looking out for your stuff.
Katie, at least your mommy did not move the couch with her bad back. But what a lucky
find she got for you anyway. Did YOU put the drawer on track while she was out? Quite a
feat for a kitty. Here we are having some wacky weed salad and Greenies after my long
daytime nap. Later I get brushed. Precious
Katie, something weird is happening at your place, for sure!
KATIE MY STARSF I BET IF SHE MOVED THE CUSHIONS ON SAID PIECE OF CLOTH SHE WOULD FIND CASH CASH CASH AND SPEAKING OF IT'S HIGH TIME FOR A SHOPPING SPREE SO IT'S TARMAC TIME AND HOPE 14:30 WORKS FOR YOU WITH HUGS FROM DAI$Y ♥3
Those are both mysteries! It does seem like you have a good fairy.
Gee! Do you have tidying ghosts Katie?
That sounds like strange things going on at your place.
Good thing the'things' are helpful and not scary ;)
MOL!!!!
Purrs, Julie
Sounds like you have a sweet elf or fairy that brought you a nice toy. :) XO
Has some stranger been sneaking in your house sweet Katie? Best have Brovver set up a hidden webcam.
We think it was probably Admiral, and when she found your mom out and you asleep, she decided to lend a helping paw!
Maybe your mom needs to set up a camera or something like that to catch the Good Fairy in the act!
Such an interesting predicament.
We think you DO have a good fairy hanging around there!
Someone's been doing good deeds around the house. Have your mum casually mention about being short of cash, and see what happens...
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Wow, that indeed proves that you had a very active (on steroids!) Good Fairy!
Could you guide her to come to Georgia as I need to do a lot of tidying...
You are sweet and so much loved.
Hugs from Dido (on my lap, as he keeps me down and claiming me fully) and Tiggy–Tiger talking nearby due to some rain.
Hugs,
Mariette
Katie Isabella slow kitty winks melt my heart....Hugs Cecilia
Maybe the stranger with the red hat arrived at Christmastime and took this long to be discovered
Those were the best kind of fairies I think:)
Slow blinks are so sweet and precious!
Lots of strange things going on at your house but they are all good ones...especially the slow blink!!!
Oh that is mysterious, Katie! Let us know if any clues turn up!
Well dear Katie that is MOST INTERESTING! A phantom admirer must have deposited that mousie with the red hat and big schnoz behind the couch knowing eventually one of your servants would find it and you could play with it! As for the drawer - probably the same admirer. The sense of balance in the house wasn't RIGHT and he found the drawer askew and fixed it. Period. See? Phantom admirers come in handy. I know how much a slow blink means to our Moms and I make sure and return hers to me - and initiate one myself when I can. XXOO
Hugs, Teddy
Sounds as if you have some paranormal phenomenon going on at your place. Very spooky indeed. Hope your human brother is okay and that you all have a great weekend. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet
Why am I not surprised that your house is magical, KI? Mom and I hope the magic extends to your brovver and that his procedure was successful and he feels 100% real soon.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Here it is cold and wet, just saying, it's kinda boring not that I get bored
Wow, some good but mysterious things are going on at your place, Katie! We love how you slow blinked Mom. That made our hearts sing.
That is furry mysterious, Katie. Could it be House Elves?
Have a lovely day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Post a Comment