Spa Day my foot, Kitties!
I just returned from The House of Horror. Mom took me to get my claws cut back. I did NOT give permission; and I am mad about it. I got treats when we came home but that didn't make up for being rudely ripped out of my bed and put into my PTU and taken in a cold car to that House Of Horror. I'm moving to another home where they are kinder to me!
Now I won't get in my bed or relax anywhere. I'll all upset even though I am home. I'm punishing mom.
21 comments:
Oh sweet Katie, you should look on the bright side, no getting those claws hung up on things is good!
Oh Katie, life is rough sometimes. We bet your mom bean will give you lots of extra lubs and treats for being such a good girl.
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Well, that was not 'your' spa day experience as I read here!
BUT being allowed to sleep with your Mommy, this ought to be done.
Right now I have a little spot on my nose where Spooky boy loved on me in my sleep.
That is always the 'risk' of sleeping with any kitty!
Since ours are indoor and outdoor kitties, we don't like to clip their nails as they might need them in a case of emergency.
Big hugs,
Mariette
oh my cod girl so get your bags packed and be at the airport at fourteen hundred and make sure to bring cash, cash, cash and a few choice "plastic pieces" if you get my drift we are soooooo moving to Château de Versailles with hugs from dai$y ♥♥♥
It's so hard to be a cat in the human's world!
Katie, iz with uz on claw cutting. so furry sorry uz had em done.
our momz thinkz theyz knowz bestus. but don't leave too soon, she'll
probbly feedz u lotz good stuff and uz be too full to travel.
Katie Isabella...bless your sweet heart. It is OK to show displeasure but REMEMBER who has the thumbs in the house. Just sayin'
Hugs Cecilia
Well, Katie. Try to see the bright side. It's over now and your claws won't get caught in anything and hopefully you won't have to do that again for awhile.
I don't blame you for being mad. No bringing donkey in to see her tonight. XO
Pfffft to the bearer of those clippers!!
If I show them to Benji & Dalton, they both run away in a big hurry, LOL!
Please try and forgive your Mom, the nights will be long and chilly and you might want to be nearby to the source of noms, treats and warmth:)
Poor Katie. Even though that was rude, we bet it is kind of nice not to get your claws hung up on stuff. XO
The costs we pay to be pretty
Katie I'm with you on that - permission should be sought and OCCASIONALLY given for things like visits to the House of Horror. You were having problems getting stuck on things so you did need a "clawdicure" but she COULD have explained that before forcing you into the car and taking you. Humans sometimes forget how sensitive we are! I think maybe you should give due consideration to forgiveness - you have a big heart and she does feed you well. Just sayin'.
Hugs, Teddy
Blerg. I saw this coming, KI. What a bummer. But at least it's done and now you are free for a while. Don't punish your mama for too long - not unless you have figured out how to get the food containers open.....
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Well, that is a bummer, Katie! You do need those claws trimmed, and I wish you were more accepting.
The indignity of it all! Your claws were perfectly fine for shredding the furniture.
Bless you Katie
That's just awful, Katie. My mom wants to do my nails because I am overly fond of the carpet, so I hope she doesn't see this and get ideas!
~Ivan.
But the operation was a success, Katie? (From your mum's point of view, I mean.)
Katie! My sweet darling grrl! How rude! I shall come over and smother you with whisker kisses and nibble on your (now spearless) sweet toesies. THen I shall snuggle up to you and whisker sweet purrs in your luscious ears! Do you think that might cheer you up!
I'm cheered up just reading what Marv and family had to say. :D Spa day here yesterday was... interesting. I'll probably have a scar. lol
Post a Comment