October 17, 2021

Selfie Day

 Kittie, my claws were sticking on the bed last night because they need cutted .  Mommy put the cotton blankie on last night as it got down to 41 in the night, and the thermostat is set at 68.  So we were deliciously cool in the bed and snuggled warmly under the blankie.  Well, she did.  I didn't. I have my fur coat though.  She said she'll take her first cold walk of the year this morning.  

Happy Selfie Day, all of you.  I'll be hopping over to see yours! 






28 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

I slept on top of the comforter while Lynn hid under it.
It's 40 here too, and sun coming out. No sun yesterday and
high wind. My claws are in danger of being cut soon here at
home if I can be caught, mol.

The Florida Furkids said...

Sleepytime snuggles are the best! It's still hot here.

meowmeowmans said...

Yay for cooler temperatures and snuggly bed time, Katie! We hope your mom enjoys her cool weather walk! :)

Timmy Tomcat said...

How in gosh darn, gosh darn did your Mom and my Dad find out I visited through the tunnel? Darn Katie we have to be more careful, or... I could cause trouble here so Dad will never think of me visiting, Yeah thats the ticket. Lovely Selfie dear girl

Marvelous Marv said...

All of our scratchers have "bits" on the rug (and Mom vacuumed on Friday!) and there are a couple of trees in the back yard that have cat scratches from Kozmo and Me who HATE having our claws clipped. Jo Jo needs to have hers done and she will probably be "burritoed" and clipped this afternoon as it is Alex's day off and it takes 2 to do her nails. We LOVE the cooler weather and snuggling with Mom. And Mom says my Middle name is Mischief!

pilch92 said...

You are such a beautiful girl. XO

Saku said...

Pretty girl! Those whiskers of yours are fantastic.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is one GORGEOUS sellfie, Miss Katie!

Purrs,
Tama and Benny

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yes, it's getting to be snuggle season! That's a beautiful selfie sweet Katie!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
It indeed was very cool this morning, I was cold after I got up at 8:30 and did turn the heat on (72 setting as Pieter takes blood thinners).
But we try to go ride our bikes... when moving you stay warm!
Big hugs and stay cozy.
Mariette

Mickey's Musings said...

Katie, I am glad you and your mum had a good snuggle.
I love to sleep with my mum too!
My nails are getting long too. You know what that means :0
Purrs, Julie

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Nothing better than fall cuddles and snuggles!

Dash Kitten Crew said...

Your selfie loks totally gorgeous. We can't wait for our summer here in New Zealand.

Lone Star Cats said...

Beautiful selfie!

The Island Cats said...

I love your selfie, Katie! That curly whisker is so cute. ~Ernie

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I love your selfie, Katie I! You're SO pretty!

It supposed to get quite chilly here, too...the sky is clear, so the cold can settle in. Our furnace will be chugging in the morning:)
But still no frost/freezes predicted. We need some to get rid of all the plants that make pollen...so *she* can wean off her allergy medicines.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What a cute selfie, Katie!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Nothing like a warm bed in a cool house

Pam and Teddy said...

These cooler nights are just right for snuggling aren't they Katie. Love that photo of you - your monocle is in perfect condition isn't it...just like the rest of you!

Hugs, Teddy

Genevieve said...

Your monocle is looking especially sophisticated today, KI. Great selfie. Long nails can only mean one thing. Soon, you will visit the vet's house....

Love and licks,
Cupcake

My Mind's Eye said...

Morning Katie Isabella...it was nippy here today too. I was astounded to see it was 48 in Minneapolis this am and 45 in Raleigh and gosh 41 in East TN.
Hugs sweetie
Cecilia

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Love your whiskers on that selfie!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Those are very artistically positioned whiskers for your selfie--looks great!

Eastside Cats said...

We had to add a blanket too, Katie!
Sweetie really likes her heated bed.

John Bellen said...

Wow, bright-eyed and sharp-whiskered today, Katie!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Lovely

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

We LOVE that selfie of you, Katie Isabella! I'm mesmerized by your eyes!

Darla M Sands said...

How sweet to cuddle together. :)