Kitties! The Tech came yesterday and I happened to have come out from my safe place UTB. I was in my room with the totally hated new Tree. I would NOT get in it...on it..near it. Today, I laid there with a paw on it. Mom is not sure how I will negotiate it. Right now, of course, I show no inclination to climb it.
After the Tech was here about supper time, Mom didn't let me back in the bedrooms for an hour or so...so I would be with my family, eat and use the box. Then, she opened the doors for me. I went UTB, but after an hour I came out to be loved on the rest of the night till bed time. Except for this:
After being held and petted a long time, I went over to my lounger and climbed to the monorail area. I did not monorail though. Mom saw my arms and closed eyes and had to come smooch me. I didn't mind- and I never even cracked an eye.
I can't wait to get better. Here's what I WANT to do. Soon as I can.
Austin, Kozmo and Me. The Tuxedo Pub Crawlers. Don't recall who the Gentleman Woofie is just now.

22 comments:
We're sure all will be back to normal sweet Katie! We've had a new tree upstairs for months and finally Seal and Simon decided to give it a go. Sometimes it takes a while.
KATIE ISABELLA
I'm so sorry about your fall that had to be all kinds of scary falling thru the hole.
I hope and purr you ouchie is better every day. May you soon love your new tree
Hugs Cecilia and THANK goodness the Tech can come give you your pill
we are hoping u'll luv the new tree as soon as u r off meds, Katie.
nice u spent smooch time with mom. get well quick and send off
a photo of u on tree. like the tuxedo pic at the end. precious
pub crawlin soundz like a total lee awesum time katie !!! we hope ewe get better quik two :) ♥♥☺☺
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Love the photo of you here and who would not want to give you smoochies?!
Glad that you did not hide under the bed for this vet tech and you're almost there and THEN you can concentrate on your new tree!
Hugs,
Mariette
I hope you get used to the new tree soon.
Purring that you feel better, Katie!
Tuxedo kitties are very delightful indeed, but no two are exactly alike!
P.S. I LURV to pet sleeping kitties; sometimes, they curl up like a shrimp to let me at their bellies...oh, yeah! *fist pump*
I hope you are soon feeling better so you can go on your pub crawl, Katie.
I hope you feel better soon. Did your mom put some catnip on the tree to tempt you? XO
We have our paws crossed that you are feeling all better furry soon Katie. You got this girl!
Katie! We are so very happy that you are coming over on Monday! Kozmo is over the Moon!
You'll grow to love your new cat-tree, Katie. You just need to show your displeasure at anything new, that's all.
Maybe if your mom put some catnip on the cat tree you’d like it more, Katie.
Give the tree a chance. It might surprise you.
I remember when we got Teddy's cat tree.....he totally ignored it for two weeks then all of a sudden it was his best buddy. I think you will give that tree a try - as soon as it FEELS right for you. Cats don't want to be TOOOOO cooperative - it ruins their reputation as "finicky" !!
Hugs, Pam and Teddy too
We want you to feel better soon too!
The Florida Furkids
We are purring for you to feel better soon, Katie! Then you can take your own kitty time deciding just exactly when to check out the new tree . . .
In time you will get back to normal. You will heal and feel so much better.
We are so glad you are getting a bit better Katie and want you all the way. Dad just emailed Mom with some ideas so maybe... some good to come. It is great to see you with Austin and Kozmo. We sure miss Austin and are so glad you are around with Kozmo.
Purrs sweetie
Hi dear girl. You get well soon and maybe I will have you over to help keep the family in line. Purrs
Rumpy
Little by little, you will get better and better, KI. The medicines just need time to work. We are not as positive about the cat climber. That may end up at the curb eventually.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Katie, you'll be right as rain in no time. And about your new tree, I have a confession about my own. Since my mom cleaned them, I will not use the one on the right for love or money! She's not sure what to do about that either.
~Izzy.
Heal and get happy. Then mebbe you will like the cat tree. Or not. But at least you will feel happy again.
Post a Comment