Kitties! I have heard that mom asks this question "Will it ever stop raining"? multiple times the last 12 years. And each year it appears not...the rain continues setting record after record for amounts for rain and causing dams nearby to have to spill every year or so. Guess what? It has been raining a week now. There may be some relief next Monday. Maybe.
Brovver and me, and Mom too want to say thank you for caring and saying so, in comments last blog. That's why we love you and keep coming back. He's recovering well from that surgery. It wasn't a major one this time.
Last night I brought Floppy Mousie and Donkey into our room for the night. Mom says she wishes to gosh she could record the sound of my announcement for Donkey. And for other of my babies as well when I bring them in. Donkey however is always first, and always with sweet low pitched announcements. Mom is enchanted every single time. She never minds waking for that. Ever. Donkey looks very VERY tired though. He is so loved. (probably mom loves him too, judging from the tenderness with which she picks him up and brings him back to the living room with the other four members of their family).
I have my own room which mom shares with the computer and my tree. I have a basket of toys in here who go everywhere. My family of five that live in the living room, play there until night time... when I haul them into the bedroom.
Someone FB said or quoted someone as saying- that cats are sleek beautiful killing machines with all the weapons they need to be so. Able to strike fear into many other animals hearts. And then, a human comes up and kisses them! 😜

29 comments:
We had Rain and flooding around here this week. We are so thankful that we are not near the water. Katie you sure take good care and teach your friends well taking them in to see Mom. Glad Brovver is doing fine and purrs to you all
Oh Katie, mom bean says you can send some of that rain here. It is furry dry with a high fire rating. It did rain a little bit last night (about a 1/4 inch) but not nearly enough.
We're happy to hear our brovver is recovering well. Enjoy those smooches Katie!
Wonderful news about Brovver. You keep him company and purrs to him every day.
Donkey is well loved anyone can see for sure. We agree about the rain up here too.
Trying to walk or bike between rains, but some days are so bad, nothing can be done
outside. Keep those furs dry.
We've had lots of rain too and we're supposed to be in a drought sweet Katie. We're so glad your Brovver is doing okay.
Donkey is lucky to have you, Katie.
Katie, we're glad your human brother is recovering well. ♥
Please send us your rain, we're desperate for steady, light rain for a week (or more). We're already facing drought and water cutbacks.
katie we iz all hopin brother iz on de road ta healthee N ree coveree ree and him stayz ther...may bee he wood like sum blessingz frum st francis two....just coz.... !!!♥♥♥☺☺☺
we iz hopin de rainz dee side ta quit... and may bee they can take ther selvez out west wher they knead sum waterz ~~~
happee day and hi ta.... LION ;) ☺☺♥♥
You are such a sweetie. That photo is precious. XO
Dearest Katie Isabella,
What a sweet story... happy that the surgery went well and ya'll are home.
Well, we had all our three bridges flooded yesterday and the balcony was turned into a pool as the catkins and things from the live oak had totally blocked the drain... So Pieter went out soon with bare feet, to open up the drain and to get it moving. Heard a big roar when the water finally went.
What a weather, we're trying to go for a bike ride this afternoon, hope it holds up.
Hugs,
Mariette
I am glad Brovver is recovering well from his latest surgery. You are sweet taking donkey to bed.
Too bad you can't send some of that rain over here - we really need it!
It’s been hot and humid here...soupy the mom calls it. And it rained this afternoon and made it even soupier.
We pray your little stuffie recovers fully.
We are real glad Brovver is doing well after his surgery, Katie. It has been really hot and muggy here, with just enough rain to make the humidity even worse. We love that ou announce which toys you are bringing. Ava does that here, too. :)
We had rain for quite some time too, Katie, but now we finally have Summer and Sun. Hope you will get it soon too. Glad your bro is fine🙏Extra Pawkisses for a Happy Day🐾😽💞
Dearest Katie, we have heat and humidity, but no rain.
A friend calls this weather, "Murder Weather", because it makes humans very unhappy!
The blogging community is full of very special people; we are here for each other.
I'm glad to read good news. And you are adorable. I hope your mom can record you to share. :) I'd love to see at least a picture of you and your donkey.
Katie Isabella I'm so happy brovver is doing well. I know you and mom are taking very good care of him.
OMCs that last paragraph was so funny. By kissing and loving on them their humans are assured they will not be considered for their next meal.
Hugs Cecilia
Hi Katie! I don't sleep with Mom (there are too many OTHER animals in the room and on the bed) but I DO sing to Ratty almost every night. Mom had to perform surgery on him and I was very happy! (Marv's ratty is almost worn out. He does have a new one, but totally ignores it). We are so thankful that you two (and bruvers) are our friends. You make our heart sing!
I'm glad Brovver is recovering well, Katie Isabella! It won't stop raining here, either. You look cute in the picture!
We're glad your brovver is doing well. Raz brings his mousie on to the bed with a very definitive meow.
Please send some rain to us. We're way too dry for this time of year.
The Florida Furkids
Rain is important, to much is annoying, far too much is a flood
Glad to hear that Brovver is recuperating well.
You look so cute, Katie I!
Minko was a singer with his toys, too. Lots of songs he had...
Glad to hear your human brother is recovering nicely. We don't get lots and lots of rain here, but sometimes when it does, it comes down like crazy. Dad was out mowing yesterday, trying to beat the gathering dark clouds. I think it was a draw. Mom and dad make fun of me when I talk, saying I coo like a pigeon.
How wonderful your brovver is home and doing well....you are a wonderful nurse so I'm SURE that is helping him a lot. I think it's so cute that you bring your "family" in to your Mom's bedroom at night and let her know you're there with special announcements. You are too cute!! We had SUPER heavy rain last night but we needed rain. Today more - we're on a hill thankfully so all the flood warnings won't be bothering us!
Hugs, Teddy
We love your devotion to Donkey. And his to you. You two are a great pair. Your mama recognizes it and appreciates it.
So happy your brovver did well. We knew he would. Medicine is amazing and so are prayers. He has both working for him.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Katie, how beautiful your tail is in your picture!
We are glad Brovver is recovering well from his surgery.
Katie, how beautiful your tail is in your picture!
We are glad Brovver is recovering well from his surgery.
Katie, how beautiful your tail is in your picture!
We are glad Brovver is recovering well from his surgery.
Post a Comment