May 10, 2021

Purrs for me Please

 Kitties, I am in the hospital having my upper fangs taken. They will x-ray and mom has told them not to  take any others out until they call her first. She is sure hoping not to hear the phone ring. 

I was a naughty girl yesterday.  Look at my toy basket and what I did with three fourths of my stash:



Later before bedtime, this was me.  Mom was going to do a video as I was pushing the basket upright by its handle only to have it come back.  I was still trying after half a minute or so, so mommy just took this picture and fixed the basket and my toys for me. 


Mom has taken me to my Dr.  this very early morning.  No food and no drink.  It was as hard on mom as it was on me.  She can't stand for me to not have everything right. And even now I am having my dental.  Mom told them not to take more than they said unless they call her and tell her what's going on. 

See you later, kitties and woofies.  Be glad for your loving pet parents. 

29 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Hidey Ho Katie Isabella...
I remembered today was dental day for you and I said a little pray before breakfast.
I too hope it goes smoothly and send hugs to mom as she waits.
Looks like you were on a mission to find the purrfect exact suitable toy.
Hugs Cecilia

Seeking Serenity said...

(((Hug))) for mommy and Katie

Kea said...

Hi Katie. We're sending our purrs and purrayers that all goes smoothly. We knew it was on May 10th, but gosh, we somehow forget that May 10th was NOW.

Lots of hugs to your mom, too!

Derry and the biped

Gidget Blue Sky said...

purrssssssssss.... i only haz 3 fangs........ hope efurry fing goez well

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

POTP, Katie Isabella! Hope you can come home soon, and only missing two teeth...
You sure had a lot of fun with your basket full of toys!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Purrs for you Miss Katie Isabella.

pilch92 said...

I am praying for you sweet Katie. And the Tooth Fairy will send you some goodies. XO

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I am sending lots of purrs to you and your human, Katie.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Purrs sweet Katie, please let everyone know how you are doing. I tried to reply to your Mom via email but it said no such address. Tell Mom the wees are about 6 weeks, maybe. Love ya Katie girl.

Eastside Cats said...

By the time we read this, it all may be over for you, Katie!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
That time has come around way too fast!
Hoping that you're already recovered and doing fine.
Yes, kitties understand what their humans say or want and they try so hard to please us.
Hugs,
Mariette

Lynn and Precious said...

thinking on u Katie. lynn told me what's happening.
maybe u drug out all ur toys 'cause of worry over today. Precious

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I hope everything went well today and you will soon be back home, Katie. Sending good thoughts for you and your mom.

The Island Cats said...

I hope all went well for you, Katie.

Marvelous Marv said...

Dearest Katie, My love, I hope you are recovering well. I can not wait to come through the tunnel and smother your sweet face with kisses. Tell your Mom I will clean up your toys and will snuggle with you both to ensure you and your Mom are both doing well after your dental. Your ever loving Kozmo

Katie Isabella said...

Dear Kozmo....swoooooon!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Poor baby. We pray that it went well.

Smudge said...

Make sure to let us all know how things turned out for you, Katie. And loves to your mom, too.

Pam and Teddy said...

Oh Katie my precious friend I hope everything is going super well and you will be fangless and home in NO TIME feeling just fine. I'm sure it's as hard on you to be without your Mom as it is for her to not be with you during your dental so she could be what you first see when you wake up. We'll look forward to hearing all about it so you hurry back home - your basket of babies is waiting patiently for you (and so are we!).

Hugs, Teddy

The Florida Furkids said...

Purrs and prayers for a good dental. We hope you are home recovering with your toys and your Mom soon.

The Florida Furkids

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

We're sure you'll be fine, Katie Isabella. But I understand your Mom's worries - we went through plenty of dentals with Bear including the two earlier this year. If Mom has any questions, I'm here - hopefully the vet will send home good instructions (for canines - no hard food for a week or two ... maybe pain meds). I always set up a nest on the floor so Bear could be with me without having to jump (usually only the evening after) - maybe put a box or chair near the bed after that just in case.

Saku said...

Paws crossed that efurry thing went well yesterday Katie. We know how much your mom bean worries about and loves you.

Leah said...

Many many purrs and hugs going out to you and your human today, Katie, and hopes for you to do well at the vet.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

oh em cod katie; offline I've been for 63 years only to come back and see this....I daresay I hope by now you are home and resting and dreaming of the spring season's new handbags and it won't be long before we are flying due east..♥♥♥♥ dai$y =^..*=

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Oh sweet Katie, we hope you are OK, back home safe and sound.
We’re sorry you and Mommy had to go through this.
xxoo
Maggie, Mickey Mouser, Rufus the Red, and Ernie

Genevieve said...

Mom and I are sending paw-prayers, and happy, healing thoughts your way today, KI. We know that you and your mama will be brave and strong and that your doctors will be skilled and compassionate. We look forward to hearing that you are finished with the scariness and ready to be pampered for a few days while you recover.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

catladymac said...

Purrayers and POTP that all goes well today Katie I !

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Leo says: I know I'm late, Dear Katie, but I am still ready and willing to pop on over and comfort you as you recover from this horrible thing that happened to you! Shall I use my fangs to let your v. e. t. know he shouldn't have touched you? Or shall you rest your pretty head on my soft belly fluff and have a nap? Purrrs

Timmy Tomcat said...

Katie we are sending purrs from each of us and Dad says he is praying that things are just fine for you. It is no fun to have fangs out as they are very important but Rumpy does well with one missing and I do too. Get well soon so you can play in your toys again!