Kitties! I always like to keep mom non-complacent. It's good for her. I succeeded in that duty yesterday afternoon.
She was here in my room which has the desk top computer, and she was jolting the floors and disturbing the atmosphere as well as assaulting my tender triangular earsies with a video she was looking at while doing all of that! She'd finished the longer one, and she had started another one that was half that long, and continued working up a good head o' steam.
I finally had enough and took action. I leapt right up on the desk and went straight to the keyboard and stepped on it; stopping that annoying music and its "counting" drum beat. Killed it dead. Quit, Fini! Stopped! Halt! Gone! Ahhhhhhhhhh. Silence. Mom tried to get it back but UTube was being a pill so she lost her momentum and just quit.
HA! As Mom Ellen said yesterday, that was good retaliation for that big old Leopard that found another way to stay between us at night. I had defeated him one night and darned if he didn't find another way to stay there and keep me off my rightful place!
Today she threatened to keep the keypad away totally.
Mom found this again of me sleeping..actually sleeping...she crept close and my eyes were closed...in the hallway. I sleep with my arms up a lot. This was taken before the baffoom was remodeled. So it was a year ago. My tail is pointing to the room, MY room, that she is always in disturbing the peace.

25 comments:
Oh Katie, you sure keep your mom bean on her toes. We're not sure why she needs to do the heavy breathing stuff with you around. MOL!
Sounds like you turned Youtube into Mewtube sweet Katie!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Oh, our kitties sure know how to make things vanish off the desktop screen!
You're a tiny rascal though... Mom is working oh so hard to make things look neat and clean and you do this...?!
Hugs,
Mariette
You showed your mom who the boss is, Katie.
Sometimes you have to take matters into your own paws, Katie!
Troublesome, thy name is Katie!
it is dependent of us girl kitties to show our moms whose the boss. what with
all the jumping and dancing and noise, no kitty enjoys that unless of course she
is doing it her kittenself. sorry about Leopard again. u'll have to figure out
what your mom is doing different and worm it out of the way. good luck with that
furry puzzle. Lynn just came home from the big little city and had bags of stuff
for me to investigate. nothing furfun, so i have gone back to bed and dictating
this for Lynn to use her thumbs on. Precious
Ha, well done, Katie! We sure hope your mom learned her lesson!
I guess you need more retaliation. :) I think you need to hork on the actual leopard. :)
Cute photo, I love it when kitties snooze like that. XO
Well I know who the boss is in your house, Katie! ~Ernie
You do a good job keeping your human in order.
That is a good way to get your mom off the computer and snuggling with you
Wow, Katie. Way to keep your mom on her toesies!
Good thing you put an end to your mom's shenanigans!
Emma and Buster
Good job! You've got to make sure they know who rules!!!
Raz sleeps like that with his legs up!
The Florida Furkids
Katie Isabella you are woman and I hear you roar...keep up the good work
Hugs Cecilia
Katie, that was a smooth move, LOL. The photo of you is adorable!
You're a treasure. :)
Oh it's ESSENTIAL that we keep our humans on their toes - we must not be predictible - we must change up our routine just when they think they have us figured out. It is our duty as CATS to be unpredictible. Right? Love that photo of you all spread out in the hallway - That's a good spot - she has to step over you to get anywhere. WELL DONE!
Hugs, Teddy
Just a reminder to your mum about who is boss
You have to put your paw down or what would she do next Katie. Good thing you stopped her from that silliness! Love that photo of you. Remind Mom Cat Naps are a Skill
Good job, KI. I didn't even know you had such superior computer skills! Impressive.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
I hadn't thought of it, but Ellen is right: it may have something to do with Leopard - though it's not Leopard's fault, I should add. Or it may have just been the 'counting' music...
I did something like that myself! Concats, Katie!
~Ivan.
Sometimes you just HAVE to stop the Bein from workin too hard an wearing herself out! A tired Bein doesn't pay enough attention ta you...
Post a Comment