Kitties, I waited all day until 2:45 this afternoon while mom was busy doing her indoor prancing around stuffs, the aerobic-like stuffs. I had been sitting in the doorway to my room watching and mom said "Hi" each time she saw me. Well, I walked in finally. I went straight to where she prances backward and horked up a BIG one. All kibble, but mostly digested.
Sheesh. She couldn't stop to clean it up (she had to keep up the heart rate and the action flow) so the hork pile was in her way for half an hour. She took a couple minutes break after the first video to try to get it cleaned up before she started the second video. Oh My. There in the hallway was a very respectable hork also. She cleaned them both up hurriedly. She finished her second video then, and went to get a drink and what to her wondering eyes should appear, but a tiny hork where she puts her rear. (The platform rocker where she reads had a small hork on it). And I decided that I would put a really watery one on the glass coffee table. She'd waxed, polished, & cleaned glass etc. yesterday during her cleaning frenzy. I know this would get to her.
So all those are cleaned up. The place reeks of hork cleaner. I however and recuperating in my crow's nest atop my tree.
![]() |
| I didn't do it mommy. It was the neighbor cat. |
Mom Here: She claims the neighbor cat slipped in under the door and did all the horking. Her face looks completely truthful. I will have to speak to the neighbor, I see. She's got her monocle on, and that lends credibility to her earnest face as well.

25 comments:
Oh no! We hope your tummy is feeling okay.
I hope you are feeling better now, Katie.
Hork happens at some inconvenient times but it's mighty hard to put off! You look innocent to us sweet Katie!
Oh Katie, you're so funny! And apparently perfect at picking spots to hork. MOL!
OH MY! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Katie Isabella is lying through her fishy breath about the neighbor's cat. Typical "kid"-blame it on someone else.
Hope she is feeling better today and done with the piles of puke. lol. xo Diana
Neighbor cat...we never thought about that one! We usually blame the horks on each other (and sometimes Cinnamon)! We are so happy to see you today and that your Monocle is back! Kozmo is sending Love and kisses
At least your mom found them all...didn't she??
Wow, Katie, that was a lot of work that, um, your neighbor cat did! I hope you're feeling better now. Or that neighbor cat is feeling better.
P.S. Was your human dancing around to that Keoni guy with the cats? My human dances around with him all the time! She has a couple other video workout guys too, that she calls her "workout boyfriends" plus a couple of gal workout pals. They all keep her quite busy.
I think Hork cleaning is an advanced Yoga pose.
Well Katie, if that was your neighbor cat that did all that mess, that poor Kitty nail has a very empty hungry tummy. And if it was really you you probably have a really empty hungry tummy too.
Well, I know if I saw that face looking up at me I'd believe total innocence too so it MUST have been an introoder trying to get Katie in trouble. We do hope that this hork fest as not a sign of an "issue" with her though!
Hugs, Pam and Teddy too
We think you are innocent and totally believe the neighbor's cat came in and had a hork fest!
The Florida Furkids
Katie Isabella you know what they say: location location location...you location was purrfect
Hugs cecilia
Hope you are feeling better. Love your whiskers!
We hope you feel better Katie. One or the other of us horks now and again after a meal. We mostly try and sneak it somewhere as a prize, like the end of a treasure hunt, but sometimes like the "Hey, Look at what I did" approach
I so believe you about the neighbor's cat, Katie . . . but I'm going to say I hope you are feeling better, just in case I'm wrong about that . . .
Oh blerg, KI. That neighbor cat is a troublemaker. And she really knows how to get under your mama's skin! Yuck.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Yuck yeah blame the neighbour
That's a lot of horking, dear. I hope it was just for demonstration purposes and you are OK.
xxoo
Maggie
Revenge well done for that leopard in the bed. :) XO
I'm guessing that it was the neighbor cat, I mean, look at that innocent face.
Myst plays the poop game
you just never know when or where :-/
her horking is much less this year
Well, whoever did the horking ... we hope that kitty's tummy feels better soon.
So that's what the claims and counter-claims were about on Facebook. Katie, I don't think your alibi is going to fly, after all. (And I know the annoyance of discovering more debris after one thinks one has cleaned the last of it.)
I remember our cat Tilly once horked in every room on the main floor. What a mess. But she passed away in 2019 and we still miss that sweet old silly girl.
Post a Comment