Kitties...I leave it to you. I'm working for my keep here. Taking a short break here though. LOOK at all I have accomplished- plus I have to keep her safe in the night from monsters UTB. I'm thinking of hiring out. Ya think?
Yup!!! You are working hard! You have an important job protecting your mum. You never know what those things UTB might do!! I hope you are well rewarded for your work Katie! Purrs, Julie
Dearest Katie Isabella, Gee, kitties having to labor THAT hard and also during the night?! You certainly are entitled to your 'regal' breaks!!! Hugs, Mariette
Kozmo is so happy that your tunnel is out and ready! He knows what you have been doing at night...but he won't tell us...He says you deserve your breaks! He also says to tell you that you are AWESOME and have an amazing day (and night). Marv
Katie Isabella, it's a good thing you have a lovely chair to sit in while you work. Do I see Sunshine through your window and maybe even some green leaves on a plant? I'm here looking out at my snow and wishing Lynn could open the windows for me. Precious
katie working hard at hardly working is exhausting and calls for a trip to the mall so I'll meet you at our fave handbag store around 2:29...hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥
Katie, you are working so hard! We are worried about you! You need to rest! Have a lovely long snoozie - and another - and another - and...(you get the picture) MOL.
23 comments:
You deserve a break after all your hard work, Katie.
Gosh, we can't believe you have to work so hard, Katie! Surely there are Kitty labour laws!!
Not only should you get a break, you should get some treats too, Katie.
Yup!!! You are working hard! You have an important job protecting your mum.
You never know what those things UTB might do!!
I hope you are well rewarded for your work Katie!
Purrs, Julie
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Gee, kitties having to labor THAT hard and also during the night?!
You certainly are entitled to your 'regal' breaks!!!
Hugs,
Mariette
You are such a beauty- and much deserving of a break. XO
Kozmo is so happy that your tunnel is out and ready! He knows what you have been doing at night...but he won't tell us...He says you deserve your breaks! He also says to tell you that you are AWESOME and have an amazing day (and night). Marv
We vote for extra treats!
You deserve a break. You have been working hard.
You have been a very busy girl, Katie!
Well Katie you sure make working hard for your keep quite glamorous. Perfectly posted on the chair with the crocheted pillow.....my goodness!!
Hugs, Teddy
Katie Isabella, it's a good thing you have a lovely chair to sit in while you work. Do I see Sunshine through your window and maybe even some green leaves on a plant? I'm here looking out at my snow and wishing Lynn could open the windows for me. Precious
Katie Isabella I say you are working at being gawgeous and YOU were Successful!!
Hugs Cecilia
Looks to me like you're doing a stellar job of watching. Well done.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
You certainly look glamorous after such a long hard work session, Katie!
katie working hard at hardly working is exhausting and calls for a trip to the mall so I'll meet you at our fave handbag store around 2:29...hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥
How do you look so gorgeous with your demanding schedule?
xxoo
Maggie
Looking oh so good
Katie you are on the job and look oh so good doing it. Wow what a kitty
You look right comfortable in that chair Katie. Purrfection!
Well, I see that you changed position at least once, Katie. That must involve bonus-pay or something, I should think.
Well, yes, of course you need a break, Katie! Loving and protecting Mom is hard work!
Katie, you are working so hard! We are worried about you! You need to rest! Have a lovely long snoozie - and another - and another - and...(you get the picture) MOL.
Post a Comment