February 7, 2021

Selfies With the Timer...Yup. Nah...mom did it.

 Good meowning Kitties!  It was a brilliant sunny day yesterday.  By afternoon, the sun was gone and the clouds took over.  Before mom and I headed to bed, the snow started.  

But the snow only snowed an inch here .  We had it easy.  There is much more elsewhere in the area.  Mom said snow makes it hard to get off our hill...even the drive way, as it slants upward. 


But here I was enjoying the sunpuddles yesterday.   Mom lowered the mini blinds so I wouldn't get too hot, but she woke me up, so I started looking for the promised snow after we heard the weather news.  Got here after dark.  


Mom, I don't see any snows yet...  


26 comments:

Saku said...

Oh my Katie, we hope the snow doesn't last too long. Enjoy your sunpuddles instead.

pilch92 said...

Come visit us, we are expecting 4 inches. :) XO

meowmeowmans said...

We are glad it did not snow too much there, since it makes getting down your hill tough.

We are getting about 8 inches today, in addition to the 17 we had on Monday. We are ready for spring. Can it please be spring now? MOL!

Lynn and Precious said...

oh Katie, enjoy the sun. i have sun, but i need sunglasses to look out onto
the deep and frozen solid snow. Lynn says it is deep and i could step on it and
it would not give under my weight. i love your mom drops the blinds when it is
too hot. us girls with dark furs need help sometimes.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The sun is much better than the snow!
I saw your comment on Mark's Mews about comments. Until I read it I thought I was the only one to get a problem on Ellen's blog at 15 and Meowing with not seeing any comments including my own until the next day. She thought it may be a plug in but nothing seems to fix it. I wonder if anyone else gets the same problem too.

Darla M Sands said...

I wish we got some snow here but at least it's sunny today, if bone chillingly cold. lol Stay warm. I hope your humans stay warm and safe, too. :) By the way, thank you for all the kind words and my apologies for not checking for new blog comments sooner. At least you know now that your didn't get lost. Be well, my dears.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure look pretty sweet Katie! Hey, we got a bit of snow last night!

The Chair Speaks said...

Enjoy your sunpuddle pretty Katie! If only we could blend a bit of our weather with yours, it would be purrfect! Purrs and hugs!

John Bellen said...

We have plenty of snow here, but it is February, after all.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad you guys only got a little snow, Katie. That's enough for you guys.

Marvelous Marv said...

Hi Katie! You look marvellous darling! We had tons of snow and now we got a weather statement for extreme cold. We are NOT looking forward to the next few days...except the cold means we have sun puddles. We shall spend (until it gets warm) meowing at the door, and then when it is opened, halting when we feel the cold and NOT going out! We will do this at least 509 times a day! Kozmo sends head bonks! May you and yours today be filled with fun!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Well, you sure keep track of the weather from your perching spot!
Back in The Netherlands I got videos mailed where people enjoy being on their skis in the streets and such; LOTS of snow...
We don't miss it. After a rainy and dreary Saturday, the sun arrived this afternoon.
Hugs,
Mariette

NanaDiana said...

I bet you hate losing that sun puddle. We have lots of snow here and I would be glad to send you some, Katie. lol. It is also belwo zero degrees here for the next several days. You would freeze your cute little paws off.
Happy Sunday- xo Diana

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

A cat in the window keeps the snow at bay

Cupcake said...

Six inches of snow came here after the 2 feet we had a few days earlier. The snow mountains are very high. I am carrying out my vow not to step in snow this winter. We only stay where it is plowed or shoveled.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Pam and Teddy said...

We have the dreaded uphill driveway too and on top of uphill, ours is LONG. Not fun. Dad has his Blazer which is almost like a tractor uphill but NOTHING works on ice! Stay warm dear Katie!

Hugs, Teddy

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

It's snowing here. Mum likes it but I don't. I'm glad I'm an indoor cat.

Leah said...

Looks like you had some nice sunpuddles while they lasted, Katie. Glad you only got an inch of snow but even an inch can be slippery on hills, so be careful!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Katie we got a lot more than you did but that is what it is. So nice seeing you enjoying that wonderful sun puddle sweetie

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie we will glad lee send ewe sum snoz.....how much wood ewe like ....we got mor N what we want N iz willin ta share...free shippin two :) ☺☺♥♥

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella I know what Mom means...we have a hilly driveway....backing down in ice and snow makes my uncomfy
Hugs Cecilia

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Would you like some snow? We can send you some since we have way too much! Our mom says she won't be able to move her car for a couple of weeks.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

No snow, oh no.............so annoying for you

Photo Cache said...

Are you happy you didn't get snow? Do you have sunpuddles now?

Emma and Buster

Mickey's Musings said...

Katie, we got a lot of that snow!
When it stopped, mum went out and moved some of it.
She said she was lucky as it was light and fluffy even if it was deep!
Purrs, Julie

Ivan from WMD said...

But snow is a good excuse to snuggle with your mom, Katie!