Mom, here we are at the tub rim...you're brushing me and now I want to speak to you about that Leopard! He is sleeping in there between us again!
I realized at 0230 you were not well. You asked me to get off your head. When you came back to bed, I had waited patiently and settled on your chest. You immediately asked me to leave. Claimed I was hurting your already hurting abdomen etc. After shooing me off several more times, you got up AGAIN and went in to the living room to my recliner. Hours ticked by as you went from one place to the other unable to sleep and getting weaker. I gave up. The next night after a bad day with little sleep and hardly any food for you. *I ate well* , Leopard came BACK to our bed. He is still there!
I heard you tell brothers that you slept 9:15 hrs. that first night Leopard was there, even though you were in pain. *no fever at all the usual 96.7* I had to be in the middle by myself . I did walk on your abdomen these nights which is still hurting and you SHOOED ME OFF AGAIN.
This means war.

18 comments:
You look like you are at a spa.
I hope your human is better soon!
Mom said after 3 days she’s much better. She said thank you. XXX
We're glad to hear your mom bean is some better. That doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun for either of you. Purrs!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Oh, our kitties can cause us some bad sleeping times...
Well, if things work out better with Leopard in-between of you, let it be.
A good night rest is oh so important for feeling well during the day!!!
Hugs,
Mariette
I hope your mom is feeling better, Katie. She does need to sleep, and if leopard helps, then I am afraid that is the way it must be.
Oh dearie me......I'm sorry that your Mom wasn't well and hope she's OK now but I'm also sorry that you were unable to comfort her as you normally do because she couldn't sleep. Humans are a bit unpredictible and your usual "comforting ways" at night just were not working I suppose. I do hope that leopard and you can be friends!
Hugs, Teddy
Dang, we sure hope your Mom feels better super soon sweet Katie.
Oh No Katie Isabella...I was very sick once when my daughter was about 6 she immediately informed me "Mommies are not supposed to get sick"!! Please tell Mommy I sure do hope she feels better. Sending healing hugs Cecilia
Oh, Katie, I'm late reading about your mom. Hope
you are helping her out now.
Katie Isabella, I sure hope you Mom feels better and gets well soon!
I hope your mom feels better. Even if she is sick though, that is no excuse to bring the leopard into it.XO
Sometimes Moms just need a short break, KI. If they have tummy trouble, it's best to stay off the area till they're feeling better. Mom was picky like that about her knee back when she had knee surgery. She said rude things to me every time I laid my bony head on her sore knee. She just needed a break. I guess. Soon, she was fine and I could put my bony head anywhere I wanted.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Katie, when you don't feel well, your Mama doesn't sit on you, does she ? So you have to not be mad at her for not wanting you to sit on her when she doesn't feel good. We are glad she is better.
That leopard sure is taking liberties. We hope your mom feels better.
That leopard needs to be put in his place laying between you and yiur Mama
I am reading this late, but I hope your mum's temperature went up a bit from 96.7...
Katie it will be a tough transition but you will get used to sleeping next to Mom. We all learned not to climb on Dad during the night and in the summer he will push Einstein off his leg as that boy has some fur. Now that it is chilly Einie is back in place. You will find your place too sweetie
Post a Comment