Mom said she's feeling all better, but Leopard stays! I want to sue. I'm an CatAttorney but I can still sue!
Brovver says he will be here to take care of me for mom's trip over the mountains to see other brovver, who asked her to come over for her birfday. I'll have brovver ALL to myself. We can talk, tell stories, watch TV, eat, and I can have petting and maybe some brushing! I know I'll be loved! Bet I won't even miss Mom. That will be a little later this month.
![]() |
| Do I look like I'm kidding? I'm gonna sue that Leopard! |


22 comments:
Oh Brover, oh Brover, you are going to let mom
go away for a while? Will she take Leopard with her
and leave you without? Will she sleep better?
Bet when this is over, she'll sweep you up in her
arms for a giant hug.
Oh dear, Katie...
Glad your mom is better.
I am glad your mom is better. Don't sue the leopard- pee on him :) I am glad you will have your favorite brover to watch you. XO
Glad to hear your mom bean is feeling better. Is Leopard trying to take your place? It will never happen Katie!
I am glad your mom is feeling better. I bet your brovver won't let leopard come between you and him!
You are right as rain!!
How fun that you’ll have your brovver all to yourself, Katie!
We are glad Mom is feeling better, Katie. That darn leopard, though. Mom and your brovver love you lots more than leopard, though.
I’m sorry your mom wasn’t feeling well but glad she is better. And you definitely gotta sue that Leopard :-D You will have a fantastic time with your brother while your mom is away. But I know you will miss her, too :-)
P.S. I’m happy to hear that you heard from Michiko san! I hope she is doing well xo
Have a special time with brover.
That's super that your Mom is feeling better - yet she insists on keeping Leopard who is out to usurp YOUR spot next to her for sleepies! Maybe when she's visiting other brovver you could - well - make Leopard DISAPPEAR???????????????
Hugs, Teddy
Glad your Mom is better, Katie! That is one perplexing leopard!
Whew thank goodness Mom is better and 100% SERVICE TO KATIE Isabella will resume
lickety split
Hugs Cecilia
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Glad your Mom is feeling much better and has plans on traveling.
You sure will be loved during that time and don't be too harsh on Leopard...
Hugs,
Mariette
I'll bet your brother won't let Leopard interfere while he's there, eh, Katie?
Time spent with brover woould be great and hopefully he will put leopard in his place.
I have no doubt that your Bruvver will take the BEST care of you while your mom is gone. When she comes back safe and sound, she will want nothing but you, you, you. #howlifeshouldbe
Love and licks,
Cupcake
If ya want a good lawyer ta sue Leopard, we recommend a Rat. Shysters are good too, but more costly. We've also seen this "Purry Mason" guy...
my stars katie; leopard is too cute I have to honestly say for a law trial and might I suggest we head to the shopping center with the monies you would have used to press charges and we hope mom has a FABulous time and you have a FABulous and I will see you at the airport at 18:05 with hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥
We'll keep watch on the updates okay?
Emma and Buster
We are so glad Mom is feeling better and you will have such fun with Brother
Post a Comment