July 26, 2020

Snoozy Sunday

Kitties...look at me with my cute tongue sticking out and my eyes sealed shut!  Mom saw that as she left my room yesterday!  Look under my mustache.

closed eyes and tongue out just enchant mom.



And later I took a nap by my track ball.  I didn't want it to creep away while my attention was elsewhere so I made sure I would know if it moved.

you are not going anywhere, Track Ball! 


And last night I was arguing with my bag!  I subdued it again!  Oh, those dark things under the chair are because the legs dig into the carpet.  Mom waited (of course) till the damage was done before she put the only sized movers she could find under the legs.


38 comments:

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lola The Rescued Cat said...

That bag can't beat you, that's for sure KI! You look adorable sleeping.

Katie Isabella said...

You’re right. Mom says she loves to watch
Me fuss at it!

Lynn and Precious said...

A cat and her bag, Precious has a blue one by my chair
she enjoys in the evening with her cat nip. She doesn't
know it but she donated her cat-track to the Humane Society
recently. She was not as interested in hers as you are, Katie.

Kea said...

Hi Katie. Your tongue out is adorable. ♥

We're glad you're enjoying your track ball and bag!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are just the cutest sweet Katie!

meowmeowmans said...

Good job showing your track ball and bag who's boss, Katie! That would be YOU, of course. :)

And we love, love, love your tongue out easy!

Hugs to you and Mom!

Saku said...

Naps a just the best! But beating a bag is pretty darn good too. MOL!

Eastside Cats said...

Keep your paws on the prizes, Katie!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...that are some big movers, Katie..MOL..you not only enchanted your mom, but us too with that cute face😸Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday🐾😽💞

pilch92 said...

You sure have been busy. You are a beauty. XO

The Whiskeratti said...

So cute! I always love seeing those tiny bits of tongue sticking out.

Mickey's Musings said...

Snoozes and playtime are pawsome.
We like that little tongue out too ;)
Purrs, Georgia and Julie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I see that cute little tongue, Katie!

Gigi said...

My sweet girl, It has been FOREVER! though the Human says she sees your Mommy on Facebook now and again. But what good is THAT if *I* do not get to see *YOU*?! That tiny tongue-peep just melts my heart. XOXOXO Spitty

The Island Cats said...

You are a busy girl, Katie!

Tamago said...

I agree, closed eyes and tongue out are so enchanting! You make me squee, Katie san :-)
I wonder what you and the bag were arguing about :-)

Happy Sunday and have a wonderful new week!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That is the cutest tongue out the picture we have seen

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Aww, you are such a cutie, Katie!

Lone Star Cats said...

Ya gotta show those bags who are boss!

Pam and Teddy said...

Katie you are always so photogenic and certainly keeping your track subdued while napping makes you feel safe right? Same for that bag - it needs reminding who's boss around there!

Hugs, Teddy

Angel Simba said...

Oh sweet Katie, you have smooshed you’re head down so far in your Bessie that it almost disappeared into your body! But for the tongue and mustache we would think it had. Hoping the hots stay away. We are supposed to have 99 here today!

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella you are adorable from the tip of your nose all the way down to the tip of your tail and everywhere in between
Hugs Cecilia

John Bellen said...

Those chair foot-pads look like they’re to help levitate the furniture. I’d keep an eye on the chairs, rather than your track-ball, if I were you, Katie…

Leah said...

Cute pictures, Katie Isabella, and a Sunday well spent!

Gigi said...

If you come take a peek, I *think* there's plenty of room for a sweet girl in the ManCave. Just sayin'. XOXO

Katie Isabella said...

I’m ready to slip into the tunnel. Xxoo

catladymac said...

Just e careful of the handles on that bag, pretty Katie ! They can be real sneaky. Purrs.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Katie we really loved seeing that little tongue tip you cutie

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

My type of Sunday

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Wow, that sure WAS a snoozy Sunday and I love it when kitties subdue a bag!
Tongue out is always darling, only wish I could capture it when it happens.
Just came upstairs from visiting with all of our kitties, on the driveway where they love to chill after supper.
No snackies today as I drove off to Atlanta at 9:05 this morning and we got back at 3:59 PM. Guess I really broke the record.
Only to find two emails for approval of the Eproofs, and discovered that they left out (?) the Contributor's Prior Work and also the Table of Contents. Can't approve of it that way. There is no way to figure out how to put it back in and saving it. Calling did not yield any help, other than that the sent me a message with a link. From there I could describe my question/problem. Did upload a Pdf file from the corrected version and asked why it vanished after I'd uploaded all of it on Saturday morning?! Another unexpected hurdle.
It would be better for having time to chill with our kitties on the driveway... Haha, they know how to LIVE!
Hugs,
Mariette

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Hugs to Katie Isabella from all: 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Anonymous said...

Good job, KI. I had a run-in with a garbage bag at the park today. It was covering a broken fire hydrant. I barked at it for a while and then ran away. Mom said, "That's about right..." She does not recognize danger as well as I do.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Gigi said...

Ah, darling Katie! How wonderful to welcome you to my mancave....though the squabble amongst the girlcats you displaced was really disgraceful! But they had to make way for the Queen XOXO

Anonymous said...

Little pink tongue, little pink tongue, little pink tongue!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

We love seeing you be your glorious self, Miss Katie Isabella! We had to biggify the tongue shot to get a closer look at that tongue. It's funny - Bear slept with his tongue out all the time for the first year I had him - and he's started doing it again! That second picture looks like you're hot and trying to air out your gorgeous furs. And the bag? You own that *itch!

Ivan from WMD said...

::swoon::

Gigi said...

Just dropping in to leave you a smoochie! XOXO