Kitties, I have endured a month of rain. Looking at the Dark Sky app..next week will be another week of rain except Thursday. 30% then. No sunpuddles. I am still on patrol but no sunpuddles. Thursday we did get one hour of cloudy sun and then, back to rain.
Brovver is here till tomorrow and that's sun in my life. And...he's warm when I lean on him.
That's all I gotta say about that! Finishing my treats! Catnip flavor!

29 comments:
I hope your rain goes away sweet Katie. We have sun and 80 degrees, we'll send some up your way.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nuttin like brovver of Katie Isabella's to bring sun into your home...
We have 80's here today but as per normal in crazy NC weather it will be in the 50' late Saturday and all day Sunday
Hugs Cecilia
katie....we haz had manee rainz az well, sew much sew a riverz in de bak yardz thatz
normull lee just a low ditch....if we seez FOWL swimmin across de yard, we iz MOOVIN !!! :) ♥♥☺☺
Always raining here too.
Stay safe xx
Sun would be a nice antidote to all the other gloom and doom, too, Katie. You all stay safe!
We have had continuous rain too, but next week is supposed to be better.
We’ve got the colds again. Where’s spring??
You are such a cutie. Enjoy those treats. XO
Dearest Katie Isabella,
So sad for you, we have had a purfect day here!
Last night suddenly heavy rain but it did not last.
Sooo today we drove to Atlanta, for making the 3 weekly rounds of Trader Joe's, Whole Foods Market and Costco.
Also went to the Russian cobbler for having Pieter's bag repaired. He did so while I waited!
Blue skies and so many spring blossoms along the road, it was pleasant.
Let's hope that we soon will be facing 'normal' times.
Hugs,
Mariette
It's been beautiful here this week. Hopefully, you'll have a beautiful spring day soon.
We are wishing you lots of sunny days.
What a bummer you've had so much rain, Katie! And I thought we had it bad!
Never mind Katie...
Put that lovely little 'pink' tongue
away..and have a little sleep..The
rain will soon pass..! :o).
Well Katie we have had TOO MUCH rain too but Mom keeps saying how good the lawn looks - who cares about that? I just want SUN PUDDLES back! I'm glad your brovver is visiting because I know you're getting extra pets......
Hugs, Teddy
We just got some of those catnip treats this week. They are gooooood!
We have had rain rain rain also. We purr you and your family are safe Katie
Awww your brother is sun for you indeed and same with your mom and your other brothers :-) We are having rain but much less than forecasted. It’s nice and sunny today. You look so cute with your tongue out, Katie san. Must have been really good treats :-)
Well, Katy, we are having a rare day of sunshine! The daffodils are very happy about that! xoxo
Right?
We had a ton of rain on Friday too!
It is sunny and colder today.
Purrs,Georgia and Julie
Rain is needed too much is annoying
We had wonderful sun shine here today Katie! It was nice enough for us kitties to hang out in the sunny room. We sure hope you see the end of the rain soon.
Oh, too much rain massively depletes a kitteh's ability to recharge.
Ooooh, KI. That hungry little tongue. I love it! Around here, it's been clear out, but COLD. Mom made some random rule about if I am wearing a sweater it's too cold for a street nap. Ridiculous, right?
Love and licks,
Cupcake
We hope you get some nice sunshines soon, Katie, and we hope you had fun with your brovver! XO
Katie! Kozmo is totally smitten! That look, with you and the tongue...he is totally breathless! Me, I was thinking about sitting on my human brother, but Ninja beat me to it...I shall have to wait my turn.
We send you and your Mom best wishes and stay safe!
Purrs
Marv
Katie, can you send your rain to us? We badly need rain here in Cali.
You and your loved ones stay safe okay?
Emma and Buster
Sweet Katie, it is now officially Spring. Maybe Mr. Rain will finally get the message.
Rain sounds very spring-like - though you're getting perhaps too much of it, Katie. We had a spring day here today; better late than never.
We're sorry you're having rainy days. You brighten up our day every time we visit your blog!
Here at our house we've had weather that can't make up it's mind, swinging from 80 to 60 in 24 hours. Getting a lot of rain where Mom has to slog through a lot of soppy grass to feed the birds every morning. We've had respurrratory infections making the rounds, so the Garage Band has moved their practice sessions to the upstairs cat apartment. Hoping this crazy world simmers down soon so we all can get back to our regularly scheduled programs. Stay safe!
Post a Comment