March 1, 2020

All Done but the Growling

Kitties, I did go get my claws trimmed and I think I was excellent.  Now mind, they brought a fleece blanket and rolled me up in that.  I didn't say much and mom came over to where I could see her. At the end, I have a loud mew and hissed.  That was it.  I was allowed to go into my PTU.  Mom spoiled the heck outta me when we got home.

When I go for my senior physical in April, not that I am old mind you!!! after the results of that, we can set up the dental I really need as my fangs are looking bit..well...boy cats...don't read this...but, um, sorta---well---*whispers* yellowish. But my stunning beauty takes precedence over THAT, I dare say!

Mom said that she has decided I am recharging at night as I pull right up to mom's face and ear. I put my nosey into her ear, and go to sleep.  So, I am plugged in she said.  I don't stay all night but that's how she has to fall asleep.

To worried moms: my mom and you worried moms who wrote  us about the scratch should just man up if you will, and take us in to get our claws trimmed. Worries over.  Mom said she will from now on instead of waiting too long of a time.  It was her fault really.


26 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Haha, the way you stay plugged in during the night...
But glad you got taken care of for your manicure and that it was not too bad.
It is not Mom's fault, she dreads it because she loves you too much.
Big hugs,
Mariette

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Hello sweet friend. We are in our new home now. This place is really a home. there is so much space to explore and we have carpeting which is great for just plopping down and curling up for naps. Anywhere.

Eastside Cats said...

Katie, you need to demand a full spa-day; pawdicure AND meowssage!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad your pawdicure went well, Katie.

The Whiskeratti said...

I'm glad it went so well. I hope your moms eye heals quickly.

Photo Cache said...

We are glad things went well also. Our mom is kinda jealous that you sleep next to her ear/face. Emma sleeps in between her legs and I sleep by her feet.

Emma and Buster

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm glad you got that trim and that it was pretty uneventful sweet Katie!

The Island Cats said...

Katie, we’re glad you survived the nail trim. ;)

Ivan from WMD said...

At least that's over for a while!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

It sounds like you did a fantastic job.

meowmeowmans said...

we sure are glad your pawdicure went well, Katie. :)

Lone Star Cats said...

Glad the nail trim went well.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad there wasn't too much drama for the nail trim!

Pam and Teddy said...

I'm sure you WERE "excellent" all wrapped up in your fleece burrito costume getting your mani-pedi. I know you're glad it's over!

Hugs, Teddy

Tamago said...

I love the expression that you are "recharging"! Your mom is your power source indeed :-)

My Mind's Eye said...

Dearest Katie Isabella
Well done dear one!! ummm wonder if the vet people added a wee bit of relaxing scents to the fleece first? MOL MOL..not matter it worked.
Your mom is so funny the visual of you recharging in her ear was funny.

I love the little posy behind you ear
Hugs Cecilia

Anonymous said...

Good job, KI. You'd be surprised what you can do when you have no choice! I think you were very brave and your mom was very brave also.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Kea said...

We're glad your pawdicure went so well! :-)

pilch92 said...

I a glad it went well and you got spoiled when you got home. XO

John Bellen said...

That is excellent news that you let them do what needed to be done to your claws, Katie. You must be feeling much better going to this veterinary hospital, rather than the previous one. I don’t think you’ll have any problem with your dental procedure, either.

Saku said...

What a good kitty your are Katie! We're glad you got your nails trimmed and you've found the purrfect charging spot!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Night time is the best time to recharge the way you recharge is unique to you

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Hi KI! Sorry we haven't been visiting, we really miss you guys! Lexy is in desperate need of a nail trim, and Mommy is having a hard time getting her. She's going to have to go into the PTU and have a vet trip to get them done.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we have been "buritoed" before. BTW, we are glad the Mom remembered to put down the water bowl and THEN fill it.

dellgirl said...

WOW Katie so glad the pawdicure turned out okay. You’re one awesomely sweet kitty! Thanks for sharing this inspiring adventure, I enjoyed it.

I wish you a great weekend, sweet Katie!

Angel Simba said...

I think they were smart with the fleece blankie and keeping Mom nearby. Good vet office!