Kitties! Tomorrow a man is coming to my house and he will change my human's litterbox totally for several days, except the tubby. That's going to be noisy noisy, and trouble trouble for ME.
We only have her box and mine. Mine is too small (thank goodness) except for me !! so she will have to be running to the drugstore all day for a few days to use theirs. (Neighbors are working and not there).
Mom and I have been going through our photos and we saw this one yesterday and chose it for today. Don't we look snappy and beautifully dressed and coifed? This was after an evening on the town in Wales when Austin invited me over for a weekend of fun and exploring. We had celebrated his birthday just before this picture was taken, and he extended the invitation for me to join him and Tigger, who was there as well celebrating with his mate Austin. Such fun. I love when Austin speaks Welsh to me! I have learned quite a bit through the years and we caused some raised eyebrows with our convos as we go from tavern to tavern. (Austin's that kinda mancat).
I may get the iPhone later so I can call him this afternoon which will be nitenite time for him...and we might find a way to be together during the changeout of the human litterbox. He has another fab home outside the main house where he retreats in the days and of course, inside his big home with his mom. I'll give him a call!
XXOO

23 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhh! Miss Katie! I am honoured you chose this pic of the two of us!! I am here for you during the Big Disruption and I will soothe your fevered (eye)brow with my mancatly but gentle white paw!!! I’m coming toot sweet ...........❤️❤️❤️❤️
Great picture of you and Austin, Katie!
We sure hope the workers get the bathroom fixed quickly. Running to the drugstore to use the loo sounds tiring for Mom.
Well, your Mom WILL get a lot of exercise running to the drugstore but it has to be a big
inconvenience.
The Florida Furkids
Tell your mom to hang in there, it will be worth it.
Good luck with the reno! We hope it will be over and done with in the one day. Hey, your mom might rack up a lot of steps, going back and forth to the drugstore! :-D
Dearest Katie Isabella,
You better make that call and see IF you might be able to escape all the noise and the DUST and, and...
Our kitties always went outdoors when we had some men coming to the house for whatever; they just hide, preferably under the gazebo or inside the greenhouse or just 'away'...
Sad for having just ONE toilet, we are lucky for having three so never need to go elsewhere.
Good luck and remember, time is passing so FAST!
We had a lovely Tennessee wedding yesterday and when on Friday I drove in heavy rain on I-40 I did see the exit to Oak Ridge and was thinking about our visit in April...
Hugs,
Mariette
Oh Katie Isabella I can assure you it will be LOUD!! Hop on the red eye for Austin's NOW
We had our master bath demo'd then rebuilt in 2016. They took out our tub replaced it with an (old codger's) walk in shower.
Hugs Cecilia
You look beautiful sweet Katie! Oh, those worker humans can sure be noisy but once they finish and leave all will be okay!
We hope all goes well with your mom’s bathroom...and it’s not too noisy for you, Katie. We know we don’t like strangers in our house whether they’re noisy or not.
How disruptive, you poor girl! Tell your mommy she needs one of those inexpensive camp commodes from Cabela's or REI or some place like that.
I’m sorry you will have to deal with noisy noise, but at least you won’t need to go to drugstore to use the litter box :-)
That’s such a great photo of you two!
You're lucky YOUR litter box doesn't need major reconstruction, Katie!
The litterbox issue will be a pain in the tushie for your Mom - thankfully your "facilities" will remain intact and free of access problems. The stranger in the house needs you to keep an eye on him though. Love that photo of you and Austin. You are quite the "matched pair". Perhaps escaping to visit him during the NOISE might be a wise idea!
Hugs, Teddy
That sounds awful about your mom's litter box. I miss Austin. I am glad you wrote about him. XO
The remodelling of the "conveniences" sounds very INconvenient! What on earth is your Mom going to do if she needs to go in the middle of the night???
Hey Katie Isabella...Dad of Madi told me you asked about the location of our fair.
Yes it was in Raleigh...actually about 5 miles from our house.
Hugs and hope the reno is going as well as can be expected
Hugs Cecilia
I'm glad you're bracing yourself for the noise ahead of time, KI. I'm sorry your mom has to go back for forth to the drug store. I hope the worker guys hurry the heck up and get the most important parts finished quickly. Your pictures are very stunning for sure!
Love and licks,
Cupcake
That would be funny if your human tried to use YOUR box...LOL!
Mom said the potty is replaced each time he leaves for the day. WHEW!
I laughed at the thought of your mum using your litter box....
Loud noise is so annoying
It's okay if your mom uses the box as long as she cleans up afterward.
Can you have your mom take a picture of the "after". Our humans have been forever wanting a renovation of the bathroom.
Emma and Buster
I'd heard of the construction being done on your mum's litter-box, Katie, but, despite the noise, it's all to the good. You may not even recognise the room afterward.
Post a Comment