Kitties! My mom is finally headed over the mountains to visit other favorite brovver. Favorite brovver will be here sitting me until Mom returns. That will be late Sunday afternoon. Third favorite brovver or sissy-in-law will come over if need be.
This is her birfday trip even though her birfday was back in September, same day as Teddy and Sammy's mommy. She wasn't able to go till now due to favorite brovver appointments, for which she wanted to be with him. GUESS WHAT? She's going to her first ever Cat Cafe in Charlotte! Cheating on me.
So, he'll be a scooping my box, feeding me and him, playing ,and petting me. I won't miss mom one bit. When I first came here to my home...so happens favorite brovver was visiting that day. So I have known him all my life with mom.
Wish mom luck. She hates merging onto I-485 only on her return to home and me. All the other merges comin' and goin' are fine. That one has a short ramp and the speed limit is 70...so everyone is going faster than that. Her toes are curling now thinking ahead with just helping me write this.
This is me a minute ago, getting ready for brovver to show up. Yea, me!

23 comments:
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Oh you look so adorable in your beddie and you are awaiting your sitter, eagerly!
Wishing your Mom all the luck in the world for driving smooth and safe.
Hope she enjoys this time together with her other son.
Big hugs to ALL,
Mariette
Wait a minute, wait a minute! How many favorite brofurs can one person have?!? Maybe they should be numbered: Brofur #1, #2, etc.!
Have fun with favorite brofur, and safe travels to your mom bean!
katie....yur brother iz prob ablee un aware oh de rool ...that when momz R gone
itz time fora PARTEE.....pleez tell him ta get de grill fired up; we haza cargo load
oh fresh catch !!!! see ewe at 19 hundred :) ♥♥♥
I know your human will have a safe trip back, so tell her not to worry.
I know you'll be having fun sweet Katie and we wish your Mom safe travels!
Sounds like you are in good hands. I hope your mom has a great time! I can't drive on highways, I get too nervous. .XO
Safe travels for your mom, and I hope she has a great time.
You're so lucky to have a brother looking after you, Katie! And about that driving business? Our mom says she's like that every time she drives into California! Since she says it shaves ten years off her life coming and going, she must be like 5 now.
We hope your mom has a great trip, Katie. It sounds like you’ll be in good hands while she is gone.
Hope your mom has a great time and that she takes a ton of photos in that cat cafe.
Emma and Buster
Katie we hope your Mommy has a good time and you too with one of your favorite brovvers coming to take care of you while you Mom is gone. My parents are deserting me too and I have to go to the SPA instead of having someone HERE. We'll compare notes when our wayward parents return!
Hugs, Teddy
Katie we purr your mom has a safe trip and we know you will have fun with Brovver
Katie Isabella I for sure understand you Mom's Merging issues. Folks on the interstates are
just plain rude.
You and favorite brovver have a ton of fun and remember to clean up before Mom returns
Hugs Cecilia
Hi Katie san. You will have a fun time with your brother while your mom is away! I hope she will have a fun time. She may cheat on you at the cat café but I know you are always on her mind :-)
You and your brovver will have a great time together, KI. And your mama will travel safely and will also have a great time! That's what we know for sure. Before you know it, your mom will be back safe and sound. Put on your begging face and try to get a few extra treats while you're waiting...
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Katie - our Mom can identify with your Mom about the driving part. We hope she has safe travels, and you and brovvers have a nice time together.
Katie, are you a huge flirt?! I guess it makes sense: when you've got it, you might as well flaunt it! We wish your Mom a belated birthday and hope she has a safe, but enjoyable trip. And we hope you enjoy your time with your brovver.
I would hate to drive a distance but no days I am not allowed to drive. I hope your mum has a good trip
Oh Katie! We know ya like both brovvers so much, but we also know you WILL miss Mom...
The cat cafe will simply remind your mum how much she misses you, Katie.
We sure hope Mom is having a wonderful birthday visit, and that she enjoyed the cat cafe. Even though she will be missing you, sweet Katie. And we hope you and favorite brovver are having fun!
Humans get vacations too, ya know! We go to Key West every year. Somebody comes in to scoop the litter boxes and feed Gracie and Millie. We have never been to a "cat cafe", but the inn we go to in Key West has a cat named Coco that we have known since 2010.
Post a Comment