Kitties and Woofies...I was surprised when mom got a call from the Veterinary Hospital. They said ALL of my numbers were good. Turns out I didn't have any pee to collect, and they said I had a small bladder as well, when they tried. So I have 30 days from today to have another collection at no charge. I'll be ready for a nail trim again so we can do it then. No sign of thyroid problems and nothing to indicate kidney disease at this time. My numbers were smack dab in the middle.
Mom and I worried as I am a full figured lady cat (with many devoted loving mancats who like snuggling with my rich, warm squeezy Tuxie self) There was a family fear of pre-diabetes or full blown diabetes because I am 12 and so full figured. Though I have no symptoms. All is well however.
Thank you so much for caring and letting us know you cared. We are both grateful and we have your backs too. Always.
 |
| XX I am happy and I know I am well. XX |
28 comments:
That is very good news, Katie. I am glad you got good results back.
That is wonderful news and I'm glad you were able to get the Vet visit done without being so stressed out, only your Mom was stressed, we know she was cause she loves you. We all love you too sweet Katie.
What wonderful news, dear Katie! and Katie's mom too. I know you are both very happy about this.
Katie, we are all so happy for you!
Hooray! This is such wonderful and happy news, Katie! XO
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Wow, that is sweet to read those words... you can now enjoy your Sunday coming!
Love your pink tongue behind those friendly fangs.
Hugs,
Mariette
Thank Cod Katie. Stay well.
Emma and Buster
This is great news, Katie! Paws up for good test results!
Wow, what a relief, Katie. Now you can relax and enjoy yourself - and maybe, if you feel up to it, you would like to teleport over for supper tonight. We are having all Our Furriends over to celebrate Rosh Hashana (the Mewish Mew Year) up in the Enchanted Forest. Do say you'll join Us!
A great report from the Vet! WooHoo!!!
Now you really can enjoy your Easy today :)
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ
We are so happy that you got a good report! Thanks for the update.
The Florida Furkids
YAY!!!! What a wonderful report Katie. No worries now - you are healthy and being well looked after - that's just about as perfect as perfect gets. Not only that, but your "I'm OK Everyone" photo is adorable. Little pink tongue and just a tough of fang. Is there snoring I hear????????
Hug,s Teddy
That is wonderful news. Can your mom get some no sorb from the vet so you can pee at home and she can bring the sample in to save you a trip? XO
We're glad everything is just fine, Katie. Purrs to you and your mom.
Nicki and Derry
Hi Katie san. I’m glad you got results and that they were good! I’m very happy for you :-)
We're glad your results were good, Katie! I think your figure is purrfect.
Purrs,
Isabella
Excellent news, Katie! I was sure you would be all right. THough they still need to collect some urine, I doubt that its tests will be worrisome, if all the others are good. Well done! (And it looks like you were exhausted by all the fuss and worry...)
Katie Isabella...just as I thought....you are purrfect.
Amazing how a trip in the PTU to the touchy feely poky place can exhaust a gal
Hugs Cecilia
What wonderful news, Katie I ! Purrs !
That is wonderful news
Mom and I are not much with the numbers because math gives us a headache. But your numbers are AWESOME, KI. You are perfect inside and out!
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Very good news!
We are delighted to read the good results!
Katie we are as happy as happy can be with this news. Love you dear friend
Hooray Katie! We're so happy for you and mom bean too. Cuz she takes good care of you.
gracious girl if this doesn't call for a trip to the bank to celebrate
I don't know what does.....let's meet up in the lobby at 4:19 !! ☺☺♥♥♥
hugs from dai$y =^..*=
Such spectacular news for you Katie. We’d say you deserve some treats for that, but we know that would be a no no. Some extra cuddles and love are in order then. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
How dare your Mom share that picture of you sleeping!!! It's time to take matters into your own paws Katie Isabella and take pictures of your Mom while she's sleeping! Believe me, moms aren't nearly as cute. ~Bear Cat
We're so glad everything is okay so far. A year and a half ago at Ellie's annual visit, we had a similar situation only they got a bit of urine to clear her of kidney issues (her numbers were slightly elevated). Interestingly enough, this year, her numbers were completely normal.
Post a Comment