Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Katie Isabella after your strenuous day of guarding your loved ones with every ounce of your Feline Ferocity...rest my sweet girl Hugs Cecilia
Dearest Katie Isabella, Sleeping with your arms up is the BEST part here... Never have seen a kitty do that! You're a funny girl and no doubt are being well loved and vise versa. Hugs, Mariette
PS annoying to see my blog disappear on the side line as it no longer shows the newest post... arggh
Oh Katie you're right - we are all loved big time. My Mom gets all "gooey" when I'm napping belly up - I'm sure if arms were up too I'd get double smoochies! I'm glad you feel all the love - you deserve it!
Katie, you look like you are so loved all the time. Your mom is correct with giving you kisses all the time. Thanks for sharing the cute photos. Have a wonderful day. World of Animals
You have such a wonderful home and family. You are a very lucky girl indeed, Katie san! I love how you nap with your arms in the air :-) Have a great weekend xo
Dear Katie, the mamma and I have been watching a hummingbird snore, if you would like to see it, have your human take you to the mamma's fb wall, whatever that meams.....
25 comments:
You're such a cutie Katie! Mom bean says she'd be hard pressed not to give you kisses too.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Katie Isabella after your strenuous day of guarding your loved ones with every ounce of your Feline Ferocity...rest my sweet girl
Hugs Cecilia
So adorable, Katie! You deserve all the smoochies that you get!
You are so cute and smoochable sweet Katie!
We definitely have the best lives ever!
You are adorable! I especially love the arms up. Leia would often wave her arms at me for attention. So cute.
I would smooch you too if I could, Katie.
Our mom would do the same, Katie!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Sleeping with your arms up is the BEST part here... Never have seen a kitty do that!
You're a funny girl and no doubt are being well loved and vise versa.
Hugs,
Mariette
PS annoying to see my blog disappear on the side line as it no longer shows the newest post... arggh
It are a cute stache!
Oh Katie you're right - we are all loved big time. My Mom gets all "gooey" when I'm napping belly up - I'm sure if arms were up too I'd get double smoochies! I'm glad you feel all the love - you deserve it!
Hugs, Teddy
Awwwww, sweet Katie you look so cute with your arms up...you are just adorable all over your sweet self. Hugs and nose kisses
Your girl-stache is irresistible, KI. It's no wonder your mom can't stop touching it. I guess it's kind of like my black gum drop nose...
Love and licks,
Cupcake
You are a beauty. I would smooch you too if I could. Penny is not sure if she thanked you yet for displaying her badge- Thank you. XO
Katie, you look like you are so loved all the time. Your mom is correct with giving you kisses all the time. Thanks for sharing the cute photos. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals
You have such a wonderful home and family. You are a very lucky girl indeed, Katie san! I love how you nap with your arms in the air :-)
Have a great weekend xo
Just look at you, Miss Katie. You are so adorable! No wonder Mom smooches you all the time! XO
Mummy says if she saw you sleeping with your arms up like that, She would find it hard to resist coming over to give you a smooch.
You are lucky indeed, Katie. Your mum loves you wonderfully, moustache and little arms and everything.
We loved kitties are so indeed lucky. Life is great! Treats, stinky goodness, shelter, laps, scritchies, toys, brushies...
You are absolutely darling! My mom doesn't kiss my nose or anything near it because she says I might sneeze. She's always kissing Lexy's nose, though.
Dear Katie, the mamma and I have been watching a hummingbird snore, if you would like to see it, have your human take you to the mamma's fb wall, whatever that meams.....
Katie, you have got relaxation down to a very fine art. Shows how safe you feel.
Hi there sweet Katie. I’m just saying hi, stopping in to see how you are doing and to show my face...giving an account of myself and so forth.
I hope you are enjoying yourself and everything is going well.
Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!
Oh, Katie Isabella, you are perfect in every way. I can see why your Mom adores you so much!
Post a Comment