August 1, 2019

A Day in the Life

Kitties!  I'm doing what I know best.  Guarding and protecting my family.  There is another girl cat out there!




Now...look who showed up a couple of days ago...and when my mommy went to get in the car, this little girl  plopped down and took a baff in my yard!  Mom resisted going over to her as she doesn't want this little one to make a habit of crossing the Indianapolis Speedway out front here, to get to her.  She belongs to someone who just lets her out all the time.  😡 She is sweet, friendly, and seems very loving from watching her other actions while mom stood there busting to go pick her up.

She may be a dilute tortie. 
Look who we saw last week...an Alsatian (I think)  therapy woofie.  LOOK at her long long TAIL! Her name is Sadie.




That was our excitement...inside and outside.  XX

19 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is some big woofie! I'm glad you're on guard duty sweet Katie!

The Whiskeratti said...

Another kitteh! Keep a close eye on your mom, they've been known to be unfaithful.

Eastside Cats said...

The neighbors all know by now, that if I see a kitty or doggie, I'm going to go all grabby hands! In my yard, in their yard...that's just how I roll.

neora chana said...

Keep up the good work!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You need to be very vigilant in your guard duties with another kitty around!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Your mom better be careful around those kitties. She'll have YOU to answer to!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Sadie looks like a sweet new woofie friend. You are doing a great job of protecting the family from that new kittie. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals

The Florida Furkids said...

Being a guard kitty is a very impawtent job!

The Florida Furkids

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What a lovely little girl! I wish she was an indoor-only kitty, though.

Timmy Tomcat said...

We hope she is safe out there Katie. You are one great kitty for keeping guard

BeadedTail said...

It's sad when kitties are let outside and not living the cushy life that we have inside. Sadie is a big woofie and we bet she's sweet because of her name alone.

pilch92 said...

I wish people would keep their kitties in where it is safe. XO

Lone Star Cats said...

We've got some peeps in da nayborhood dat throw their kitties out all da time - it drives momma nuts, she's seen coyotes here.

Ivan from WMD said...

We're glad we don't have any alien cats here!!

John Bellen said...

To be honest, Katie, I would have had a hard time resisting going to pet that neighbour cat, too.

Pam and Teddy said...

We worry about kitties who are left out all the time. Makes us sad too. Sadie is a beautiful therapy doggy - I bet she makes a lot of people happy when she visits them!

Hugs, Teddy

Cupcake said...

That is a lot of excitement and a lot of visitors - both kitty and pupper - for your neighborhood, KI. Your mom had good willpower and good smarts not to pick up the cuddly visiting kitty.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

SailorEdgar said...

That other kitty is probably just lonely.

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Poor kitty. We hate to see kitties outside alone. But it reminds us how lucky we are.