August 6, 2018

She's FINALLY Back

Kitties, Woofies, she is finally back!  She was gone for years!  I practically grew a new fur coat waiting the time was so long!  I like, got all gray, decrepit and wanting to rest!  An old lady like her!  And here she shows up all talking about Joey again!  How he had his second birthday pawty and she was there for it!  He is a kitty living with a friend of my other favorite brovver in Charlotte.  He had a big blowout last year for his first birthday, and mom celebrated that too!  What am I?  Chopped trout or something?  His mommy even served a home baked cake in Joey's honor!

Here is Joey on his birthday, and his house you see there was a gift from a friend of his mom!  She made the doorway and the windows, all for Joey.


aerial view of his diamond shaped sun roof

Glamor shot!


Who are YOO? Friend or Foe?

Mom said he has long legs and will actually HOP from place to place for a few steps.  On all fours, but hop nonetheless.  His feets make such a sweet sound as he runs on the wooden floor. He had the best time at his pawty.

His tail is straight up like a poker!  He's always in a great mood and he sure loves his mommy!
His tail is always up like that. 



21 comments:

Kea said...

Katie, we're sure your mom is happy to be home with you! That Joey sure is a handsome kitty, though. His house is pretty darned awesome. 🙂

Saku said...

Goodness Katie, that Joey is pretty cute! Glad mom is home with you after such a loooooong time. You'll want to fur her up some to remind her how much she missed you.

Mickey's Musings said...

Joey is mighty cute and we like his house.
You will always be beautiful :)
Beautiful and sweet and we bet your mum is glad to be home with you.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

The Whiskeratti said...

He's a cutie, and we're always glad to see a feline getting proper attention but ... But... It does seem a bit cold to flaunt this in YOUR face, Miss Katie.

John Bellen said...

Joey is a luck cat, all right, especially with such a great house to himself - but I can't help thinking you're pretty lucky too, Katie.

World of Animals, Inc. said...

We love Joey in his box house that was made for him for his birthday. He has the cutest straight up tail. We are glad mom is back home with you Katie for some cuddle time. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Well, that is a beautiful cat-man this Joey and so glad he had such a special 2nd Birthday. Now you got your Mommy back home and ALL to yourself - she loves you!!!
Hugs,
Mariette

Brian's Home Blog said...

Joey sure is having a big time and I know you are too now that Mom is home!

pilch92 said...

Joey is a cutie, I am glad he is so loved. XO

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Joey is a sweet boy, but at least your mom did come back to you....eventually.

Ivan from WMD said...

Joey is cute but he can't hold a candle to you, Katie! We think your mom should make YOU a cake just for fun!

Annie Bear said...

Katie, Joey is a total cutie! I love the idea of him having a birthday party!

We all know your mom loves you best. :)

The Island Cats said...

Joey sure had a fun party! You should have been invited, Katie. ;)

Tamago said...

Happy birthday to sweet Joey! I love the house he got. The cat face shaped doorway is adorable! Love the glamor shot :-) He is so loved and so happy! But I’m sure your mom was thinking about you the whole time she was away. Glad she is back-enjoy time with your mom, Katie san :-)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Sorry you were neglected, Katie... but it does like Joey had a fun birthday, and what a cute guy! Loved the box he got as a present.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Joey looks like quite the charmer, but you of course come first!

Purrs,
The Chans

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Joey
Did you get to share the CAKE?????
I am very pleased to hear Mom is back and ready to tend to your every whim!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
PeeS That fridge magnet is just sooo true, I've been using my cuteness to 'get away with it' for years!!!!!And it works, hehe

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

And why weren't you invited to the party! At least your mom wasn't gone too long.

Pam and Teddy said...

Too bad you couldn't have been WITH your Mom for the party....Joey is a handsome boycat and know what else Katie? I keep my tail STRAIGHT UP like a poker too - and when my Mom calls me to come to her I show her with my poker-tail that I'm excited because I vibrate my poker 100mph! She laughs and I'm happy and that is that!

Love, Teddy

Anonymous said...

I think your Mom took some great shots of Joey. I have discovered that no matter how many other animals that are around, Mom's ALWAYS love you most!
That is the best box ever. I wonder if my Mom would make us one like that.
Purrs
Marv

SailorEdgar said...

It looks like a great party, but you probably would not have enjoyed the trip there.