Kitties, I wondered if any other Blogger.com based blogs like mine are having this problem or, is it just me?
I am Katieisabella.blogspot.com. Now, whenever I go on a WordPress bloggie, like Brian's Home, Sparkle, Island Cats for example, and all the others who are .com, I must type my name and email each time. None were like that till this week--- but they are now. None of the others were either, but they are now. Is there something I need to do to get the name and address to fill in?
Of course mom will always fill it in. She is just being lazy. But she will still help me get to wherever it is we want to go, regardless.❤️
Kitties, William of Mass Destruction said he found that on non-blogger blogs, a lot of our comments go into space never to be seen. If you aren't hearing from me...I AM commenting.
Mom and I are sorry if we are/were over the top with her homecoming. Poor woman, she gets so tickled with me. I'll tell her to knock it off.
Well, it's raining horribly as always. She went out to get her human furs rearranged at a place called a salon this morning and had to take monsoon gear to wear just to get into the car and into the salon!~
I think I'll take a nap. Brother is here and he will go home tomorrow.
XXX

26 comments:
katie....thiz prob a blee doez knot help yur questshun but we "follow" bloggerz N werd press blogs~~
if we due knot.. ore can knot getz a new post noe tizz bye mail, we bookmark ther page ~~~
N joy yur time with brother ☺☺♥♥
Hi Katie! I am getting exactly the same. I have had to fill in a few the past week, but today I have had to enter my details on every .com blog. I have auto-fill so clicking on the space brings up my details but I have to do it separately on all 3 lines. It is a nuisance, but at least you know you are not alone.
I have the same problem and no idea how to fix it :(
I'm havin da same problem.
We've had the same issue. We're not sure about other browsers, but in Firefox, you can right click in the empty boxes and your name/s, email/s and website/s should show up to select. It beats typing everything out every time!
We've also found that our comments now go into space a lot on non-Blogger sites, too.
OH NO! How many think we are not commenting!
Sometimes we have to help the auto fill too. And we love hearing how happy the reunions are.
Oh Katie we have to fill all that info in all the time on other blogs...Wordpress ones and Blogger ones too. I guess it's just a fact of life for us blogging kitties. We have no idea how to change that either - we're just "along for the ride" !!!
Love, Teddy
Katie, we have a Wordpress blog, and are having the same problem you are on a variety of different blogs. It has just started happening in the past couple of weeks. No idea why. That cartoon gave us a nice chuckle. We had weeks of rain and now we are in need again. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
I have difficulty with some of Wordpress blogs. They ask password and even if I type in it, I get rejected. Hopefully those ongoing issues will be resolved!
Me too..the password thing and rejected.
Katie we are having to type in our info each time too. The good news is though as soon as mom types the first few letters of our email, blog addy or name the remainder of the letters pop up.
I expect Blogger is making some changes and hopefully all will return to normal soon
Hugs madi your bfff
I do not have a blog but I read many of your blogs. A lot of times on Wordpress, I have trouble leaving a comment.
Chrome has auto-fill too but yes, I have to do it every time.
You kitties are worth it !
Computers are tricky things and meant to mess with the kitties of the world.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it...
Noodle and crew
I've found when I go to any WP blog any more, I need to double click on each line (name, eml, url); then click another time or two and my info will show up. Been that way for some time for me. But don't know it works for everyone.
It seems we are all having problems. Mom bean says she used to get an e-mail when our furriends visited our blog and left a comment, but not anymore. We have to remind her to check!
We don't visit as many of our furriends as we used to. Mom bean says it is due to the sticky bean being here but we think she's just lazy.
We'd take some of that rain for you, since we're getting the hots here this week (so hot there is no sunny room time for us!).
Don't be crazy, KI. Moms or kitties or puppers can NEVER be too over the top about their love for each other! I wish I knew more about Blogger, but I am no help there. I am Wordpress. Even still, randomly, sometimes I have to fill in my info and most times not.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Wow, that rain this summer is something else, indeed wet monsoon gear is the best.
Still am unable to leave any comment on a blog that I follow but no longer manage to leave anything.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Hugs,
Mariette
Dear Katie Isabella, thank you soo much fur stopping by on Thursday to leaves us a comments... I am glad that your comment stayed and did not run off to the Twilight Zone!
If you gots too much rain, you can send some to Kansas.
Purrz from the Katie Katz.
We have to fill in our info a lot, too. We can't figure out why. And we hope our comments aren't in cyberspace somewhere!
We, too, sometimes have trouble with things not autofilling, Katie and Mom. And our comments not always being published ... we think they might end up in spam sometimes, and hope our friends know we ARE commenting!
Hugs!
We have that problem too and mostly have to fill everything in. It is supposed to be a browser setting somewhere but we haven’t found it yet. It is a direct result of all that prvacy crap in Europe. We still don’t have internet and are working on cellular which sure isn’t easy.
We have many of the same problems. Here are a few things we have found:
1. All our form info starts with "mar", so typing that in each box usually autofills.
2. Our wireless laptop misses more oten than the wired desktop.
3. Firefox seems to get it slightly better than Safari.
4. .com sites are less likely to accept our comments than blogspot sites.
5. Some nights all our comments seem to get through to anywhere, and some nights they dont. We have to check each time.
6. We have learned to check out Blogger dashboard moderation and span folders every day. Sometimes there is nothing there for a week, then half the comments seem to go there for a couple days. We can't find a pattern in some things.
Hello Katie dear, I think we've caught up on reading your blog today, now that we're pretty much back to normal! We think you're the sweetest homecoming ever!
As for the comment problems, we haven't noticed, but then again, we're just getting back to commenting so we'll keep our eyes out! We're having to fill a lot in, but I think that's just because of how long we've been not commenting..
Leo says: Katie!!! Oh how I've missed you! I saw the picture from early in the month of your shiny shiny furs! Your tail is fabulous! I might even go so far as to say slightly more fabulous than mine!! And that's really saying something! I sure hope you're up for company or want to pop over to my house because I have missed you too much and I want to hear that throaty meow you were talking about.. *kitty wink*
There should be a 'remember' button somewhere, Katie, but I've had the same problem on a number of sites. It must work, because in some cases, if I leave a message on a site from home, all my information is filled in; if I comment on the same site from work, nothing is remembered.
Mysterious are the ways of the internet!
Post a Comment