Well, Missy, aren't you just so forgiving of my Human's disloyalty?! Still, he *is* a very sweet older boy and he *was* lonely for his People (who fortunately came back today so there will be No Further Need for her to go over there to love on that Tarty Ornj Boy). Okay, now for a bracing sip of half&half and I will try to be the forgiving soul YOU seem to be XOXOXOXOX
24 comments:
Oh my Ceiling Cat, you went for the gold in that second pic!
We think you did a great job, Katie. It's a contemplative selfie! :)
YOu are so pretty Miss Katie.
MOL, Katie! At least you tried.
That's OK Katie. We can see how white your furs are :)
You are quite lovely :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Oh my gosh, Katie, your selfie is excellent. I love that angle!
Awww your selfie is wonderful, Katie san! I love the close-up of your neck area? in the first photo, too :-)
I enjoy seeing any part of you. XO
You're right, Katie. We need a cat size iphone.
We think you did a good job!
The Florida Furkids
Katie I think your selfie is excellent..nose taps and kitty kisses
Madi your bfff
You did a pawsome job!
Well, Missy, aren't you just so forgiving of my Human's disloyalty?! Still, he *is* a very sweet older boy and he *was* lonely for his People (who fortunately came back today so there will be No Further Need for her to go over there to love on that Tarty Ornj Boy). Okay, now for a bracing sip of half&half and I will try to be the forgiving soul YOU seem to be XOXOXOXOX
You look beautiful sweet Katie!
SMOOCH!
We like seeing the parts we don't normally see!
Emma and Buster
Oh Katie I think you did a FINE job with your selfie!
Hugs, Teddy
Nobody will say it’s not an original! #neckselfie
Love and licks,
Cupcake
#Neckselfie! You got me laffing and meowing both this morning!
I'm sure you'll get the hang of it...great second photo!
The second picture turned out fine, Katie. You look…lofty.
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Lovely selfie, including the first trial!
Hugs,
Mariette
Oh, sweet Katie, you did great!
Katie, you make me swoon....
Love Kozmo
Post a Comment