March 24, 2018

Suns

Kitties!  I was in the spare room on the lookout for some suns.  Those suns are mighty sparse around here.  Maybe 3 or 4 times a month.




Brovver is here and about to leave for his house.  Mom made him a buncha eggs, lots of bacons and jelly toast for breakfast. I don't want him to leave and go back home to The Big City.  I always miss him and I'll sleep on the bed in the spare room for quite awhile basking in his scent.

When he gets up in the mornings I go straight to him with lots of trilling.  I bathe him in side rubs from my own soft sides.  He always gets down to the floor to have quality time with me when I ask him to.

Happy Caturday kitties and woofies.

26 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure love your Brovver and we can tell that he loves you too sweet Katie.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

WE are all so happy you got to spend time with your Brovver and that you found some nice sunbeams!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

It sounds like you had a really nice visit, Katie.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It is obvious how much you and your brovver love each other. I think he will miss you as much as you miss him.
Tell your mom that when the ground dries out a bit and it gets warmer I will be out tidying up Eric and Flynn's Memorial Garden. When it is done I will send a photo of how it should look.I don't like to see it with all of the weeds that have grown through the winter.

The Whiskeratti said...

It's so sad your brother is leaving you but we guess we does have to go back to his own home eventually. Enjoy whatever sun you can find.

Marg said...

So glad you got some time with your brother.Sounds like you had a great time. So have a good week end.

pilch92 said...

You are a sweetie and your brother sounds sweet too. XO

SailorEdgar said...

You are a good kitty sister, Katie! Your brother will visit you again.

Tamago said...

How nice you got such a gorgeous sunshine! It’s so sweet you and your brother adore each other :-) Happy weekend, Katie san xo

The Island Cats said...

You really love your brother, Katie. It’s so sweet. Enjoy your sunshine!

meowmeowmans said...

What a nice visit you had with your brovver, sweet Katie. We are sad he has to go home, but we know he will come and visit you again. :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet. Lots of love to share. ❤️

Anonymous said...

Katie you got brovver, suns AND bacon all on the same day? WOW - lucky you!!!!

Hugs, Teddy

Cupcake said...

Bummer, KI. I hope you don't miss your brovver too much. Plus I hope he doesn't miss YOU too much either! All of those perks when he visits are the sweetest... And the bacon isn't bad either!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

that is beautiful sun! If you get tired of yours, ours is out today and you can share ours if you want! xoxo

Pattyskypants said...

Don't worry Katie. Soon there will be PLENTY of sun!

Saku said...

You sure have a furry nice bean brofur Katie, we're sure both you and the mom bean miss him when he isn't visiting. Safe travels to him.

Enjoy the sunpuddles when you can!

Annie Bear said...

Katie, you are a special girl and it's so nice that your brovver treats you as such. I'm glad you got to enjoy some sunshine even though it's fleeting. I hope you and your mom are enjoying your Sunday.

The Florida Furkids said...

We hope you get loads of sun soon.
The Florida Furkids

Kitties Blue said...

That sun looks really lovely. We finally have some today after more snow yesterday. We know you have your human brother wrapped around your paw, so it must have been terrific to have him there for a little while. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Yeah you will miss him but he will return at a later date

dellgirl said...

So nice hearing about your fun times with your Brovver, zuch a smile maker. Does a body GOOD! I bet he'll miss you too. Glad you had a wonderful visit!

Have a great week Katie (and Mommie)!

dellgirl said...

OOOps, such...not zuch

Anonymous said...

Dearest Katie!
You Look just glorious basking in your sun puddle. I am sure your brother would take you home if he could, but then you and your Mom would miss each other!
Sending you Purrs
Marv

Gigi said...

You look especially glorious there in your sun puddle with your red underwears--oops! Should I not mention that? Well, it is the end of March so I think I can safely predict that soon there will be more suns for you. We haven't had so many this month either but it's supposed to be maybe 70 degrees later this week. That's fine as long as it doesn't get too much higher! You are welcome anytime, especially if you need companionship after Brovver goes home. XOXOX

Ivan from WMD said...

What a nice visit you must have had, Katie!