![]() |
| Angel Katie sends real love and kissies for your loving cards and letters and emails. Katie's sisfur's MIL sent these flowers for Katie, as seen above. |
![]() |
| Angel Katie-- who misses every single one of you. |
Kitties, Woofies!! 💓
I wanted to share these with you. I am grateful beyond the telling for each card that came to me and Angel Katie. There were several letters as well, but I wanted to share these and tell you how wrenchingly precious they are to me. They will always be in their own drawer in the Oaken Library Card Catalogue I have in my room. All of the things I could never part with from both girls are in there. I wish when I go myself that those things could come with me. A fang, a BUNCH of whiskers from both girls, their most precious-to-them toys...anything that was dear to them personally was dear to me as well. So it's saved as will be Katie's cards. Admiral's are already in a special drawer. Both girls' hand- made small blankies are folded with love and they too, are in the chest. The girls went to Heaven in them. I brought them home to save forever.
I still say good morning and I say good night each day. I say I'm home when I come in the kitchen door. I tell them I miss them. Lately I have heard nor seen anything that might be from them. But those two audible meows last week were rivetingly attention getting in the middle of the night.
Momma here closing this particular bloggie and I will see you tomorrow. I need to, because I wonder if I can get past this. You all are friends and family.
.jpeg)


25 comments:
Here are a lot of big hugs, cause you sure do need them...especially right now,
🥰🥰🥰.❤️ 🥰🥰🥰
I felt the same way when river passed. There'd never be another dog like her. Then I was blessed with Ruby. I think Katie right now is a looking for a new cat for you.It will be splendid.
Dear Carole thank you for this lovely post. We know how difficult this is. Each one of us has lost a fur baby. There are no words to express the sorrow. Just know that you still have so many blogging friends. And we know that you will stay in touch with us one way or the other.
Please always remember, we are here for you❣️. Sending lots of love & hugs,
Kit, Kat, Rocky & Cali
One day at a time. We're all sharing your pain.
Carole, I'm continuing to send you love and Light and hugs across the miles. We all know how difficult the path through grief is, and that it's a deeply personal journey we walk alone, even when surrounded by the love of others. Be kind to your Self through this. ❤️❤️❤️
Hugs and purrs.
We get it; we really do.
Chaplin: "Awww, what a wonderful outpouring of support from so many people who knew and loved Katie!"
Charlee: "The blog world we hang around in sure is a wonderful place, unlike some other corners of the Internet!"
Dearest Katie's Mom! ❤️❤️❤️ I, Kozmo want to tell you how much I love you. Today, I was playing cat games on my tablet and I won and I wanted to text Katie because I was so happy at winning, and then I remembered...
I want you to know that after the grief, I wanted to send you snuggles, cuddles and Kozmo purrs. ❤️❤️❤️ Can you feel me lying snuggled in your lap and the vibration of my man cat purrs? They are all for you! Know that you are loved! Gentle whisker kisses and head bonks. ❤️❤️❤️ Kozmo
remember, just because you cant see her, doesn’t mean she isnt there…she will
be back, that’s a promise…maybe not in. “ voice “, but she will be back. 🖤🤍🤍🖤🐾
I am sad you are closing the blog but you have to do what you have to do. We will always be here for you when you need us. Hugs and love coming your way.
Oh no, I didn't mean that. I will always be here, it is so nice to be among friends.
As The Tabbies said - just because you don't hear from her daily, don't be discouraged. Remember, she has a lot of old friends to catch up with and new ones to meet ! She will never be far from you !
What a lovely and beautiful response!!! I absolutely love cats! My heart goes out to you! I will be 70 in October and have cats most of my life. It is so difficult when they are no longer with us. I am sending you lots of love and hugs.
Katie touched the hearts of all who knew her. XO
I love how you have your precious babies belongings preserved. I keep everything too. I can't understand how people can part with things like that.
What a beautiful post, Carole. We're so grateful that you are being wrapped in the love and care that so many friends and family have for you and Katie. XO
Lots of hugs to you.
Qué triste 😢 un abrazo
Oh we miss yoo Katie Bear! Sending hugs to your mama!
Dear Sweet Tuxie Angel Katie Isabella...and Mom Carole
you are both always in your hearts and I send love and warm hugs
Cecilia
I remember all of mine in certain ways - Cammie's bowl, Minuet's cat-tree, and so on - so they are always with me, as Katie and the Admiral and all those beloved will be with you.
I remember when we lost our Angel Little Bit. The cards and love was most welcome.
Have a blessed day. More healing hugs. ❤️
Purrs and tears and hugs and head bonks from all of us, Carole.and Katie.
We're glad you continue to share your pain, your pictures, your stories, but also your happiness, and we're also here to listen and feel with you, Carol. We loved Angel Katie💗Extra Soft Pawkisses for the both of you🐾😽💞
Post a Comment