August 3, 2026

Another Day, Another Kibble

 Kitties, someone suggested manipulation by the Dr. to slide my disc into place,  as Hall & Oates said "I Can't Go For That...oh no....no can do"  Dangerous, unless done by experts..specialist's, and hard on the wee patient. 

Yesterday I scared Mom pretty badly.  She was positive she would have to call for an emergency work in but from afternoon on and today too, so far, I am happier.  Still UTB a lot tho. Late afternoon I had three dishes of food where I swore all day until then that I would rather be furless than eat!  AND I slept a lot  on and with Mom. WHEW!  (she said!)

This morning- a decent breakfast... still went UTB, but my mood is better.  First real purring in several days.  Still walking wonky- but not as bad as the first day.

Repair guy coming this morning.  Mom had to cancel going to the mechanics to get the car appraised for repair.  Mom and I just want this OVER with. Been going on forever! 

Here's what is going into the small foyer.  It sort of matches the door in color.  He will be doing that today or tomorrow.


Gotta get ready.  I'll be asking for more treats.  Got a bunch already! 


Mom LOVED this.  It can HAPPEN! 


25 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm glad you are eating sweet Katie and a purr is really good too!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

That sounds good, sweet Katie🌞Here come more Healing Pawkisses for you sweet girl and one for your mommy too🐾😽💞

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "We're glad you are feeling better and giving your mom some purrs, Katie! And you can't go wrong asking for more treats!"

Lynn and Precious said...

Katie, Lynn says this will nevfur evfur happen to her passport acause she's not got one! Eat eat eat, that's my moto even though Lynn measures my food by the single crunchie. We both hope the day goes better and of course git that repair man aworkin' and outta there! Precious

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Sending oodles more healing vibes to mew Katie!!! And we're sorry mew are having issues commenting on our blog... did mew clear your web cache and history, maybe that with fix it?!!! Happy Monday sweetie and we hope your week is totally terrific!!! ✨🐾😻🐾✨

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

We're glad you're eating, Katie. Sending you lots of love and healing purrs xx

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Glad you are eating something and a bit better

Ms. ~K said...

Sweetheart, I’m jumping for joy reading this wonderful news! I agree with Hall & Oats! No way!!! I’m on my way to provide you some TLC with my “magic paws”! Teeheehee❣️ Kat your Loverboy 😻

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Yeah they can keep their hands off your disc, pleased you are eating something

Gidget Blue Sky said...

so glad you r eating and cuddling your mum, please feel best soon!

pilch92 said...

Glad you are doing better. I hope you have a full recovery soon. XO

John Bellen said...

I definitely agree with your mum about pushing the disc back. Nope! As for the passport, just tell the customs inspector that the images drawn are of your companions, who are with you right now. Can't the inspector see them?

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You guys do have a lot going on!

Eastside Cats said...

Laughing at John Bellen's comment above!
Hahaha!

Leah said...

We are very glad to hear you are eating Katie! And purring, better mood, and sleeping with Mom! Looks like the small foyer will look nice!

messymimi said...

May you keep getting better!

Pam and Teddy said...

Good news Miss Katie! Glad you're eating and walking better - makes us happy to hear. Hope you ladies like the look of the new foyer floor!

Hugs, Teddy and Mom

Katie Isabella said...

John! That is the best EVER!

Katie Isabella said...

Me too. Still grinning ear to ear,.

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella you are eating better so going to the PTU is a ok it is small and you feel safe especially with foyer work
I hope mom's door jam is fixed
Hugs cecilia

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie…ewe can get a lotta shoppin online done under de bed…that way yur mom. doez knot noe ewe haz her charge o card 💳💳💳‼️🖤🤍🤍🖤🐾😸
bee well 🌺🌺

meowmeowmans said...

Katie! We're so glad you're eating well and feeling better. We'll keep purring and praying, and you keep doing good, okay? Love to you and Mom.

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, and we almost forgot ... that passport! MOL!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We showed the passport to pawppy and he said, wow, I am glad our sons are not of that age anymore...then petcretary said well,llets not give it to Theo, our grandnephew! He might try doing artistic work...

Glad you re eating better, Katie, and may your back issue heal up. We are pawyering for you.

Kitties Blue said...

Resting is probably best for your injury and UTB is okay when you have strangers in the house. POTP and purrs for you continue ti improve Katie. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali